Prlblems of the F1 2019 in the PC

Often Artificial Intelligence cars crash on one of the rear wheels to get us out of the way in a race. This is not normal aggression, this is cheating of the Artificial Intelligence of the F1 2019 game on the PC. Whether in career mode or in Multiplayer mode (Online).
In addition to this problem, there is still a lack of grip on the cars, even after Patch 1.04, at Maximum Aerodynamic Pressure in the game setup settings.

On PC with Windows 10 (64-bit, build 17763), for example, the game F1 2019 still does not work with DirectX 12.

Please correct these problems.
Thank you very much in advance.

Original text In Portuguese: 

Muitas vezes os carros da Inteligência Artificial bate em uma das rodas traseiras para nos tirar do páreo em uma corrida. Isto não é agressividade normal, isto é trapaça da Inteligência Artificial do jogo F1 2019 no PC. Seja no modo carreira ou no modo Multiplayer (On-line). 
Além deste problema ainda falta mais aderência nos carros, mesmo depois do Patch 1.04, na Máxima Pressão Aerodinânica nas configurações do setup do jogo.

No PC com Windows 10 (64 bits, compilação 17763), por exemplo, o jogo F1 2019 ainda não funciona com o DirectX 12.

Por favor, corrigem estes problemas.
Desde já agradeço.

6 hours ago, edsonnery5 said:

On PC with Windows 10 (64-bit, build 17763), for example, the game F1 2019 still does not work with DirectX 12.

Runs fine on my PC, but i didn't know the build.

6 hours ago, edsonnery5 said:

Often Artificial Intelligence cars crash on one of the rear wheels to get us out of the way in a race. This is not normal aggression, this is cheating of the Artificial Intelligence of the F1 2019 game on the PC. Whether in career mode or in Multiplayer mode (Online).

You can't do anything for multiplayer. If you have some bad drivers which takes you out. It is not in the hands of Codemasters. In carreer mode i never experienced something like that. The AI doesn't crash into me on purpose, except i step too early and hard on the break.

Posted (edited)

Noticed that AI loves to just spin you out or turn into you they also refuse to get out of the way in quali. DX12 still doesn't work at all as stated.

Dunno about the lack of grip though, just did Monza with 2-3 wings in the rain and had minimal grip issues and haven't had any all season in general unless tyre wear is above 50%.

Edited by BiggyT

1 hour ago, BiggyT said:

Noticed that AI loves to just spin you out or turn into you they also refuse to get out of the way in quali. DX12 still doesn't work at all as stated.

As i stated above DX12 works fine. What's your issue? Maybe it isn't something Codemasters can solve.

I had no problem with AI. Same for getting out of the way. It works, but not immediately. If you hit approach them before a turn or into a turn, they don't give you any space, but after the turn they go off of the racing line. Could be better, but it works. There are also many situations in real life were a faster driver complain about slower ones destroying his fast lap.

• Agree 1

Ye I have to agree, Directx 12 works perfectly here. Even with overlay enabled (make sure to get the latest nvidia driver)

I get the AI sometimes crashing into me a the start of races sometimes but I think hat' kind of normal as everyone is jostling for position but it's no tan exclusive problem to 2019 as the previous F1 games have it too.. It can b eannoying asit can sometimes spin you around and feel too aggressive but I think it's normal because even the big guns in real life do that.

2 hours ago, Malmsteen41 said:

Ye I have to agree, Directx 12 works perfectly here. Even with overlay enabled (make sure to get the latest nvidia driver)

Unfortunately DX12 is crashing here also and i have the latest Nvidia drivers (1060 GTX). It happens when it enters the main menu.

Posted (edited)

Akkan74:

The F1 2019 PC AI of my car was crashing into another front car. It still happens less often. You may not have noticed driving in the cockpit as a pilot with your vision away (in pursuit mode). This issue caused me to fall into the security rating. Well, I noticed that until then in some races I had not been warned and also I did not take any punishment, except for the slight crash in the front car #When # THE #RUN # #HAD #TRANTED. You didn't realize it yet when the car crossed the finish line, I'm very thorough. If you did not notice do not say that there was no problem. But as I have described before now the frequency is lower.

Note: This replication is about Multiplayer mode with Multiplayer Car.

Edited by edsonnery5

DirectX 11 is still much better than DX 12, even after the Patch 1.6 update. I say about braking in sharp turns. I did a lot of testing with the DX11 and DX12, with the best car setup I could in full Assist mode. I even tested in both Career mode and Multiplayer mode. And I still used the global settings of other users.