Sign in to follow this  

F1 2019 Game crashes in DX11 and 12 [R2]

Question

Just got the Legends Edition. Can't run the game. Never passes the startup screen both in DX11 and DX12. With or without STEAm overlay.  (Error EGO dumper)

Systeminfo: I7 8700 CPU, 3.2Ghz, 16GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB all latest drivers and Win10 u to date. Thought I give the PV version a shot painfully being remembered why I switcht to console gaming.

Edited by 1512marcel

6 answers to this question

My problem has been solved by deleting the games hardware settings. There was a mismatch in the hardware settings towards the currently used NVidia drivers. After deleting this file and restarting the game the problem was solved and didn’t return yet. Thangs to Codemasters for solving my problem. In DX12 that is. Didn’t try DX11 (no need to simce DX12 is working fine)

Edited by 1512marcel

Hey @1512marcel, thanks for letting us know. Can I get you to try verifying the integrity of your files? If that does not work would you be able to send an email to community(at)codemasters(dot)com with a DXDiag, Steam ID and a few crash dumps so that we can try to find the cause of your issue. 

Thanks! 

My game is still crashing in career mode. I contacted support team 10 days ago still no answer from them. I sent all of my information and files (dxdiag, save game, crash reports, ego dumper report). I can't play career mode since release, new update doesn't solve this error. Deleting hardware settings doesn't solve my error too. I get ego dumper error whenever i try to resume my saved career game.