Jump to content Jump to content

Pre Order Info

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else.

I want more info on the pre-order stuff. If I am going to cough up in advance  I want to know what I am getting for it.

Give me some pics of this hardware in action to make me part with the cash.

Seen the main vid, plus the big pic with the 5 ravenwest cars in the front ?

Are they the liveries ?

They look good. Still need more pics in action to be sold though!

I can wait until next week. But they might miss out on 2.5p in interest in the meantime.

I read loore saying the 16th on the steam community page. And the Black edition is supposd to be the preorder, after that it reverts to regular and the black edition bonuses will be available as DLC after a couple of months. (That's what I read from loore)

Loore said:
Do you mean pre-order bonuses? If so, we've got the Black Edition trailer and blog article going live tomorrow.
Thx.

Looks good. But best bit was the sounds. Are these real in game engine sounds ? They are great.

Will p/o but got to go on a trip first !

Nice try :)) .  Surely the preorder dlc bonus mitigates the "preorder risk" lol ???

I believe the pre-order bonus is only going to be obtainable through two retailers this time around after the G2 pre-order fiasco, confusion and disappointments in many cases.  Codies did get criticized heavily for that at the community focus day.

So your 10% off via Steam request could surely only be in direct competition with game.co.uk's price of £34.99 I believe.  Lets see what (if anything) Valve can negotiate..

Alright, I've caved.  Unless the vendor changes his mind about delivering to my address I'm in with a pre-order - the PC disc.  I was wavering anyway, but the great news about Touring Cars did it for me.  I would still prefer a GRID game closer to the original, but what the hell.  It's only money and I won't have to put up with a glacial download.  Cheers!

Frank
PC/keyboard, offline single player.

P.S.  Black Ed ought to be an AI driver name.  In one of those white cars.