Dirt 2.0 - Game Purchase Support

Hello,

Big fan of the game. I absolutely love the dirt rally series.  Unfortunately, I am in a tight spot financially starting law school, and cannot afford to keep my xbox subscription. When I initially bought the game, I was under the impression it was a Microsoft cross compatible game meaning I could also download the game onto my PC.  Well the time came, and I am having to get rid of my Xbox due to financial reasons, and I just found out that I cannot download the game on my PC.  I bought the deluxe edition of the game, and now I can't even play it. Is there any way for me to download the game on PC with proof of purchase?  I would really like to continue playing the game but have found myself in a tight spot. I would buy the game again if I had any money to spare, but that isn't the case. Any tips or ways I can play the game again?

you been had mate.unfortunately you will have to purchase again,that's how they get you.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Loving Dirt Rally 1.0 in VR and looking forward to loving Dirt Rally 2.0 when it "comes of age". So far it sounds like I will.

I broke down and did purchase mine in advance assuming they would make good on their promise, but I haven't bothered to download it since I can't use it yet.

Regards, 9Apps Cartoon HD Vidmate

Edited by lovelash