Sign in to follow this  

No grid or time penalties on career mode

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but in career mode I changed gearbox just before a race.

The game gave me a 5 place grid drop. I Qualified 12th so expected to be starting around 17th. No other driver had a penalty.

When the race started, I was lined up on the grid in the same position I had qualified.

Also in Monaco i got a 3 second time penalty for track limits and finished 10th 1.5 secs in front of 11th, yet i still kept 10th place.

It would seem that penalties are broken as I have all rules etc switched on. 

There is another thread about gearbox penalty not being applied already. Suggest you add your voice to it I think its in technical support section. Bugs go there and get priority over this forum and this is definitely a bug! The other one I havent seen before yet so tech support too! They prefer one thread for each bug. If you think ALL penalties are broken your could start a new tech support thread with that title, otherwise just put these 2 issues in the other gearbox thread and start a new one for general penalties. Thanks for making the effort to report mate, if everyone did that Codies would have a better idea of which problems are the worst and we would get a better game!