Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

more save slots for setups?

bn880

I believe we only get 8 setup slots per car per surface type (gravel/tarmac/snow). Which is actually grossly insufficient.  One should be able to save at least 2-3 setups per car, per venue. (wet, dry, WIP)

It just makes it difficult to keep track of changes/setups as you would do in reality and would like to do in the game/sim.

So how about just letting us save a very large number of setups, is there some reason why this is restricted, it's pretty much free in the code isn't it?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

can we please get more save slots for our setups?

i like a setup for each location.

at this time we have more RX locations than save slots.

i also like to have some wet setups but am out of saved slots.

thank you

• 3 months later...

Yes, Please! More save slots!

Also, in Custom Championship ability to add more stages for each rally. You should be able to run each stage twice if you want in the Custom Championship. Why do you limit the amount of stages per rally to 12? Come on, more please!

Cheers!

Joseph

You spend far too much time with all the setups. And there are many more events in Dirt Rally2.0
So I prefer to use the same setup for Greece, Wales, New Zealand and Australia. If my philosophy changes regarding the setups, I don't have to correct every single one. For Finland and Poland I also use the same. The other countries get their own. Germany and Spain are also too different. Baumholder gets a softer suspension, a higher body, a longer last gear and a shorter first gear for the hairpin curves.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

• 4 months later...

Dear Codemasters developers. We have (intuitively) different setups for each track, however after adding Scotland I can not add a new setup. After all we can not save both wet and dry setups Especially for gravel track as there are too many of them.

I think this is urgent since it really affects gameplay experience. (Without setups not adjusted, car is like a rock sometimes)

Archived