F1 2019 - Level 50 trophy/achievement glitched [SG]

Question

I have to agree, why don't we get the trophy once we reach level 1 silver aka bronze 50

a level 50 trophy should be given at level 50, not at level 200 like you make us do now.

It takes a massive amount of time to get to level 50 already, why add another 150 levels. How long will this take to get, 200+ hours, a bit unfair now is it. 

• Agree 3

It should be working like that, but some "genius" took out level 50 between ranks and game just don't see it. The only level 50 is a the end of platinum, hence we need to grind to it for so long. It took me almost 2 weeks to get into silver, can't imagine going into platinum any soon if they won't fix it. 

PS. 

Please upvote the whole topic if you agree, it's next to the topic title. This way it goes up and they will see it. 

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Patricko said:

It should be working like that, but some "genius" took out level 50 between ranks and game just don't see it. The only level 50 is a the end of platinum, hence we need to grind to it for so long. It took me almost 2 weeks to get into silver, can't imagine going into platinum any soon if they won't fix it. 

PS. 

Please upvote the whole topic if you agree, it's next to the topic title. This way it goes up and they will see it. 

I got silver 1 just yesterday. I'm not an experienced racer so for me it takes more races to level up then people who reach podium finishes all the time cause i earn less xp. Right now i don't really have the motivation to continue and i know that it will get harder in the future to level up cause my guess is that in few months servers will end up empty

lucky when you get silver, you start again from 0xp, so levelling goes faster at the beginning but still a long grind that's just not needed

I have the badge that i reached level 50 so i should be given the trophy aswell.

• Agree 4

6 hours ago, Patricko said:

PS. 

I don't think they will do anything for this. Just like your post about ranking system, they just don't really care. 

200levels are insane. I won't use that much time in the silly game any more.

10 minutes ago, Downforce0205 said:

I don't think they will do anything for this. Just like your post about ranking system, they just don't really care. 

200levels are insane. I won't use that much time in the silly game any more.

Well, for the ranking system someone from staff replied, probably @Hoo, that they are looking at it and maybe will do some calibration. With enough feedback and responses, they might even fix Level 50 glitch. It's a big after all, because I don't belive that they wanted us to farm 200 levels... 

• Agree 2

Glitch, bug, overlook, call it whatever you want but I'll never belive that they've put trophy for bronze 10, 25 and... platinum 50 level. If they really want you to farm that much than they would say it in description, that you need to obtain Platinum Level 50 Rank! I think they would even put a separate trophy for it if they wanted. 

Hell, you even get a badge for 50 level when you hit silver first time. It's obvious mistake from their side. They probably told the guy who was responsible for ranks, that after 49 we need to go to the next rank, so the easiest way for him was to just remove level 50 and it automatically kinda glitch this trophy making it a real chore. 

• Agree 2

Hi All,

We are currently looking into this one. The original intention behind this was to award an achievement for hitting the top level, although I can see why this looks confusing as you would expect the level after 49 to be level 50. We're currently testing whether this works as intended and have passed your comments back to the design team for additional consideration.

Thanks.

• Thanks 3
  • Agree 1

Hi @donaldmebner24, thanks for posting.

So I can get this fully investigated, could you do me a favour and post a screenshot of your super licence, please? Thanks!

I didn’t get mine either. Attached screenshot super license

F06E43FF-49B9-4440-A9E6-5DF0DCE9D291.jpeg

Version: 1.04 

Mode: Online

Platforms: PlayStation, Xbox, PC

Hello there everyone. 

I want to report, that Level 50 trophy/achievement is massively glitched. As we know, we have 4 ranks in online level, which are: bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Each of them have 50 levels so we have about 200 levels in the end. 

Problem is, that game doesn't have 50 level while going from rank to rank, so for example when you're going from bronze to silver, there isn't level 50, it's going straight from 49 to 1 of next rank. The only level 50 is on platinum rank, which is about 200 normal levels. 

We've got trophy for 10 level and 25 level that are working fine. But when it comes to level 50, it's really 200. Don't you think that it's a little bit too much of a grind? I'm pretty sure that missing 50 levels between ranks is just a misunderstanding. We're getting the badge, so fix could be easy to do, just give trophy/achievement to whoever got this badge already. 

PS.

If you agree with what you read here, please upvote next to the thread title and speak up for more recognition. 

• Agree 4

5 hours ago, Patricko said:

Well, for the ranking system someone from staff replied, probably @Hoo, that they are looking at it and maybe will do some calibration. With enough feedback and responses, they might even fix Level 50 glitch. It's a big after all, because I don't belive that they wanted us to farm 200 levels... 

but is it a glitch?

the description for the achievement says reach level 50, seeing as the only level 50 is when you get to the theoretical level of 200 then surely it's not a glitch?

I'm only level 35 atm, but apparently it goes from Bronze 49 to Silver 1 - so this surely isn't a glitch and is designed this way.

Yes it's a grind, but it will hopefully keep more people playing.

@Faya are you able to confirm if this is a glitch or is by design?

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, ochoco said:

but is it a glitch?

the description for the achievement says reach level 50, seeing as the only level 50 is when you get to the theoretical level of 200 then surely it's not a glitch?

I'm only level 35 atm, but apparently it goes from Bronze 49 to Silver 1 - so this surely isn't a glitch and is designed this way.

Yes it's a grind, but it will hopefully keep more people playing.

@Faya are you able to confirm if this is a glitch or is by design?

Yeah we really need this confirming is it a glitch? As trophy/achievement does say level 50 and there is no level 50 until platinum rank 50 anyway so does it need fixing or is this how it's meant to be anyway?

Thank you for answering @Hoo.

Well, if I understand right, top level is 50 (49 now to be honest in lower ranks), because after you hit it, it resets and new rank starts. Like I said before, you even get a badge for level 50, but right now it's not in the game (only platinum rank, which is way too massive grind, I hope you agree).

Will be waiting for some update on that. 

57 minutes ago, Patricko said:

Vielen Dank für die Beantwortung von @Hoo .

Nun, wenn ich richtig verstehe, ist die höchste Stufe 50 (49, um ehrlich zu sein, in niedrigeren Rängen), denn nachdem Sie sie getroffen haben, wird sie zurückgesetzt und ein neuer Rang beginnt. Wie ich schon sagte, du bekommst sogar ein Abzeichen für Level 50, aber im Moment ist es nicht im Spiel (nur Platin-Rang, was viel zu massiv ist, ich hoffe du stimmst zu).

Wartet auf ein Update dazu. 

So I think it's a lot but not over the top.  I've done well over 50 levels per day, in "no ranking" fashion.  Simply Japan Short, 50% and you'll get 1-2 level ups per race

14 minutes ago, DaveXxX98 said:

So I think it's a lot but not over the top.  I've done well over 50 levels per day, in "no ranking" fashion.  Simply Japan Short, 50% and you'll get 1-2 level ups per race

I know you can grind it, but what's the point of it? If someone wants to play longer than they will do it anyway, but if someone just wants the achievement it's becoming a chore and pointless grind. Bronze 50 is the best option for everyone I think. But let's wait for some official info from the staff 🙂

Posted (edited)

If it's intentional for getting the trophy at platinum 50 (level 200), wouldn't it made more sense that the other 2 trophies for levelling were given at silver 1 (level 50) and gold 1 (level 100) instead of bronze 10 and bronze 25.

right now there's a gap of 175 levels between 2 trophies

Edited by Quickey
  • Agree 3

Hi All,

I've merged two threads on the same subject.

Also, the dev team have reviewed this issue and think that this should unlock at silver level 1. We will let you know when this change is likely to make it into a patch.

Thanks.

• Agree 6

1 hour ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

Also, the dev team have reviewed this issue and think that this should unlock at silver level 1. We will let you know when this change is likely to make it into a patch.

Thanks.

Fantastic news. This will save us tons of pointless grind and a lot of power energy 😁

4 hours ago, Hoo said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

Thanks you for this awesome news, this made my day

On 7/16/2019 at 9:18 AM, Hoo said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

Yeah but judging by the way the First Ten down achievement unlocked, you need to come at this one a bit differently. 

3 minutes ago, TrueRacerMic said:

@Hoo has this made it to the latest patch or we have to wait? 

We have to wait I think. They patched event trophies now. Maybe in next patch, right with Skill Rating System changes. 

thanks for the latest patch.

now this trophy/achievement works fine. i get it last wednesday. i was bronze 49 and take it to silver 1 than it makes pling on PS4 and Trophy appears. great work.

but there will be another glitched trophy - Featured Race @Faya @Hoo

Hi all,

I believe that all of the achievements should now be working from update 1.06. We've not had a Featured Race yet, so no one should have this achievement at this point. Do let us know if you come across any further issues with the achievements, thanks! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I believe that all of the achievements should now be working from update 1.06. We've not had a Featured Race yet, so no one should have this achievement at this point. Do let us know if you come across any further issues with the achievements, thanks! 

I was already silver level 12, do i have to reach a level 50 again to get the trophy