F1 2019 - Level 50 trophy/achievement glitched [SG]

2 minutes ago, Faya said:

Hi all,

I believe that all of the achievements should now be working from update 1.06. We've not had a Featured Race yet, so no one should have this achievement at this point. Do let us know if you come across any further issues with the achievements, thanks! 

I was already silver level 12, do i have to reach a level 50 again to get the trophy

Please don't tell me that you have to reach end of the rank to get the trophy... I'm 10 silver and if I have to reach 50 I will get depressed in the corner of my room. 

18 hours ago, Patricko said:

Please don't tell me that you have to reach end of the rank to get the trophy... I'm 10 silver and if I have to reach 50 I will get depressed in the corner of my room. 

Could be worse, silver level 2 

If you are already past silver 1, the trophy should unlock the next time you complete a race. 🙂

16 minutes ago, Hoo said:

If you are already past silver 1, the trophy should unlock the next time you complete a race. 🙂

Just done 2 unranked races and it hasn’t unlocked, I’m silver level 46

6 minutes ago, Hoo said:

What platform are you on @bricks28?

Xbox one, just had the 1.06 patch updated aswell

49 minutes ago, Hoo said:

What platform are you on @bricks28?

I’ve done 2 ranked and 2 unranked races and doing qualifying aswell and it’s still locked

@Hoo

i'm on ps4 , silver rank 13

doesn't unlock for me either after several races, even levelled op from 12 to 13 and no trophy

So guys, it just popped for me, I just reached silver level 50/gold level 1, so I still think it’s kinda bugged or glitched

Posted (edited)

@Hoo I’ve also had the patch and completed some ranked races and no achievement on Xbox One. I was also stuck loading a race, quit out the game to be able to keep playing and lost 400 ranking points! How is that even possible?!

I should add I’m currently silver lvl 8 and the gamer tag is HeatherEmilie rather than ScreamLite for various boring reasons.

Edited by ScreamLite

I believe the first featured race was today. Whilst streaming the race I took part in I noticed the Grand Prix trade mark.

Posted (edited)

Hey @Hoo and @Faya

There is still a problem with the Xbox achievement unlocking on the latest version of F1 2019.

I just raced a handful of races online in ranked lobbies and levelled up a few times, I started today at Silver Rank Level 12 and I am now Silver Rank Level 15 and the Level 50 Achievement is still locked. Check my Xbox profile for confirmation of this and you can see this in my screenshot attached.

209990CB-ED1D-4F39-945D-FF4F7B75483D.jpeg

This is really frustrating, achievement problems were never seen in the first editions of the F1 series (F1 2010 - F1 2014). 

Maybe the Codemasters team can implement some sort of system check for players like myself where we have already surpassed Silver Rank Level 1? 

I really hope there is another way to fix this and I’m sure this is possible!

Edited by Rich92F1

@Hoo

will there come a solution for us who already achieved rank silver or do we have to level up to gold to get the trophy

Another update and no fix for this achievement. Hopefully it unlocks once I hit Gold tier.

We think it should currently work when moving up a tier. We do have a fix in test to resolve the issues for players who have already earned the achievement. I'll update you once this is confirmed and assigned to a patch release.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hoo said:

We think it should currently work when moving up a tier. We do have a fix in test to resolve the issues for players who have already earned the achievement. I'll update you once this is confirmed and assigned to a patch release.

Really looking forward for a fix for this as I'm at the beginning of silver rank and it takes a lot of time to get to 50 again.

Please @Hoo, keep us notified. 

Yes - we have a fix lined up, but unfortunately it will not be available until patch 1.11. We will let you know once that patch is due for release.

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2019 at 5:10 PM, Hoo said:

Yes - we have a fix lined up, but unfortunately it will not be available until patch 1.11. We will let you know once that patch is due for release.

@Hoo I know it's been a while, but are there any news regarding this fix in the 1.11 patch? When approximately can we expect the patch to come to consoles? 

The changes discussed above should be in the patch that is scheduled for release today on all platforms. This patch will be v1.12 as we skipped v1.11.

@Hoo I‘m silver rank 28 and also with patch 1.12 I didn‘t get the Level 50 Trophy :(

Will I have to do a race or anything else?

2 hours ago, m1ke82 said:

@Hoo I‘m silver rank 28 and also with patch 1.12 I didn‘t get the Level 50 Trophy 😞

Will I have to do a race or anything else?

I think you have to make a race. 

• Thanks 1

Yes, you need to complete a race for the game to run the check again. 

• Thanks 1