Sign in to follow this  

Error code "NM14" when joining Weekly Event race. [R2]

Question

I had this happen last week in the Austria event and now I'm having this again in the Silverstone event right now. 

I get an error code when trying to connect to the server, "NM14". The frustrating thing about this is that I just can't rejoin straight away, because they are scheduled races I now have to wait an entire hour for the next race...

byHsx5T.png 

6 answers to this question

And I also couldn't connect to the weekly event race second time... 

20190714130048_1.jpg

Edited by AdamBokor
I attached a picture

Hey, I have merged a comment from another thread regarding this issue into here to keep this error code issue in one place. I have passed this onto the team for investigation. Thanks! 

• Agree 1

I also had this Bug last week and this week. 

It was also always in my first try of the event. This weekend i coudnt confirm since i only had window go to in one event and it gave me the same error NM14. 

3 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hey, I have merged a comment from another thread regarding this issue into here to keep this error code issue in one place. I have passed this onto the team for investigation. Thanks! 

I should mention that it worked fine in the next scheduled race one hour after the post. This bug is hard to recreate and just sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't happen.

To me it "always" happens the first time i try to go into the race... 
At least this weekend and the previous, was like that, but on the first event (austria) 1
Hour later i could connect, at least last weekend, this weekend i havent tryed a second time... 

59 minutes ago, dfixer said:

To me it "always" happens the first time i try to go into the race... 
At least this weekend and the previous, was like that, but on the first event (austria) 1
Hour later i could connect, at least last weekend, this weekend i havent tryed a second time... 

In the Austria event I had it for the first 4 hours or something before it fixed