Sign in to follow this  

Nothing available in my Trophy Cabinet???

Despite finishing within the top 10% of the first weekly event (Austria), i have not received any trophy or credits from this achievement, which were stated in the prizes and rewards section of the weekly event

it is worth mentioning I have victories in solo career mode, however I do not have these trophies either to show in my trophy cabinet/super license

Any ideas or comment would be appreciated.

Thank You

i had the same issues, u need to go to the main menu and bottom left u need to read your emails. there it says u can claim your trophies. hope this helps

On 7/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, Shorey said:

Despite finishing within the top 10% of the first weekly event (Austria), i have not received any trophy or credits from this achievement, which were stated in the prizes and rewards section of the weekly event

it is worth mentioning I have victories in solo career mode, however I do not have these trophies either to show in my trophy cabinet/super license

Any ideas or comment would be appreciated.

Thank You

Have you checked your mailbox? At least i needed to claim rewards from there. Career mode trophies need to be claimed in the same way.