Sign in to follow this  

FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA PIRELLI 2014

ROS really seemed pissed after that result.

As an Australian, this veiled team infighting is something all too familiar with the Rudd-Gillard fiasco of the past few years.

Rosberg looks very angry.
He always does :p Even when he's happy he looks angry. Kinda like Webber always did lol.
He seems to be playing bridesmaid again so i guess thats why he is angry.

But he really has no reason to be angry. Unless the team is holding him back intentionally, he can only have himself to blame for Lewis constantly beating him. He's no bridesmaid.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned Bottas. He did a great job by qualifying 4th.

Also... Raikkonen ahead of Alonso.

But he really has no reason to be angry. Unless the team is holding him back intentionally, he can only have himself to blame for Lewis constantly beating him. He's no bridesmaid.
Depends if both got the upgrades this weekend?

Beauty from Hamilton!!!! Great rivalry between these Mercs, really interesting. Really happy with Ricciardo (true Aussie), Bottas and Grosjean. Good on him, Lotus making a great progress right now. I saw on some trackwalk pictures before practice, Maldonado was looking at a barrier. I'm guessing he has some sort of relationship with that barrier. Actually, no, he has a relationship with EVERY barrier! Hopefully a good race tomorrow :)

mike96 said:
By the way, if Vettel has a gearbox problem, doesn't that mean 5 place grid penalty?
I sent a tweet to Crofty asking that question, no reply tho lol

Wow these cars were so much slower then last year. A difference of 4.5 seconds.... If Hamilton had set that time last year he would of been last 2 tenths behind Pic lol.

What an exciting qualifying, couldn't have guessed Hamilton would have taken Pole. What an exciting parade we have in store for tomorrow, really looking forward to it. 

I love how Sky don't point out that Vettel missed all of Friday. I just decided I don't like Sky F1 commentary any more (except Martin Brundle).

AMS97KRR said:
What an exciting qualifying, couldn't have guessed Hamilton would have taken Pole. What an exciting parade we have in store for tomorrow, really looking forward to it. 

I love how Sky don't point out that Vettel missed all of Friday. I just decided I don't like Sky F1 commentary any more (except Martin Brundle).

Tbf dude, I was honestly expecting Rosberg to take it. So it was a slight surprise for Hamilton to nab it.

As for a parade, it'll still more than likely be more interesting than any of the last 9 races of 2013. At least we can hope for a Rosberg and Hamilton battle right?

Sky commentary has never been my favourite really. They're good, but for me Coulthard and Edwards just seem a better combination.

AMS97KRR said:

Tbf dude, I was honestly expecting Rosberg to take it. So it was a slight surprise for Hamilton to nab it.

As for a parade, it'll still more than likely be more interesting than any of the last 9 races of 2013. At least we can hope for a Rosberg and Hamilton battle right?

Sky commentary has never been my favourite really. They're good, but for me Coulthard and Edwards just seem a better combination.
I was just being sarcastic, but I did expect Hamilton to take it. Yeah it should be more interesting than Hungary 2013 onwards but this season is just a joke. Slow and quiet cars with total dominance from one team. The only positive from this season so far is that the cars look harder to drive. 

Sky just annoyed me with their commentary, some of the comments they made here and there just made no sense. Like when Vettel brought out a Red flag, they said it could make the battle at the front interesting. No it wont, they will still be 1st and 2nd by a second or more. 

mike96 said:
Disagree game?
Well if you don't like it you can have a go at the distraction game, can't you? ;)
I think I beat you in that game, not certain.
Well, it's a good thing your nap time is really close... :P