Sign in to follow this  

How can I drive the group B cars in Rallycross

I want to drive the Group B cars in my Rallycross career but it will only let me select Super Cars (because I'm at Masters?).  Is there a way to select them or is there an easy way to drop back to Elite or something?  I tried starting a new career, finished last in all 4 heats, then abandoned the championship but it still left me in masters.  Will "Reset Progress" do what I want without affecting my money, cars, or upgrades?  I did some searching here but couldn't find the answers to this.  If I just suck at searching feel free to just link a thread that covers this.

Thanks,

Rick

• Agree 1

Maby it´s bug if you can´t choose Groub B at Masters?

Going back to Elite...just retire every race (no need to drive) and after last retired country you are back at Elite.

• Like 1

Thanks, that worked.  I can also confirm dropping back to Elite opens up all the rx cars for me to use.  I had tried to lose the first couple races then abandon at a point where I was the only driver with zero points but that didn't work.  So that tells me if you are ever about to be relegated all you have to do is abandon and it will keep you in whatever level you are.  Now I just have to stay out of the top 3 while I'm leveling up these couple cars.

5 hours ago, rickmiller48 said:

Thanks, that worked.  I can also confirm dropping back to Elite opens up all the rx cars for me to use.  I had tried to lose the first couple races then abandon at a point where I was the only driver with zero points but that didn't work.  So that tells me if you are ever about to be relegated all you have to do is abandon and it will keep you in whatever level you are.  Now I just have to stay out of the top 3 while I'm leveling up these couple cars.

keep in mind there will be 2 more in 2 weeks 😉

• Agree 1

15 hours ago, ianism said:

keep in mind there will be 2 more in 2 weeks 😉

More Group B RX cars? RWD in those would be a handful. 😮

2 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

More Group B RX cars? RWD in those would be a handful. 😮

no 4WD! look:

DIRT_RALLY_2.0-CONTENT_SEASON2-PEGI.jpg

• Thanks 1

Ah, nice. I searched and found nothing..is there going to be a Season 3?

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

It all seems to point that way (there are cars which are known to have been modelled, that aren't featured in the game so far, and there's Finland and Greece locations which will likely be remastered in a future DLC), although so far, nothing as been confirmed, i think...

Edited by Opassac
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

what Opassac said. nothing is confirmed

but there are many indications that there will be Seasons 3 and 4: 

• hints from the previous community manager Christina
  • the 2001 Impreza will be in the game as some point
  • a whole bunch of DLC slots opened up on Steam last week
  • there are 6 empty DLC locations slots (locations 20-25 below)
  • two more things (the 1.13 ones at the bottom, without "Location ##") were added to the location slots last week: 

image.thumb.png.75966acdc5e0e86be2bda0a43ae64544.png

On 7/14/2019 at 3:10 PM, MJV1973 said:

Maby it´s bug if you can´t choose Groub B at Masters?

I can't remember where I read it, but this has been done deliberately: the Supercars are seen as the current pinnacle of the sport, so they are they only option available at the highest level. 

Maby devs can corfirm that?!

Is there somekind of reward when you finish TOP3 at Masters?

Elite is way too hard for me, however I can win almost all my starts but somehow every other groups are faster and never get to finals :classic_huh:

That's great to hear.

Really is too bad they can't do something with MP. Maybe they could have one dedicated lobby weekly with a specific car and specific track with fixed setups. Everytime it fills with X number of people the rally starts. Something should be done because MP is an absolute ghost town, especially for anything but RX. 

I won masters (some lucky rain at my worst tracks) and it just popped up and said I won Masters, nothing special.  Might have been an Xbox achievement but I never check those.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rickmiller48 said:

I won masters (some lucky rain at my worst tracks) and it just popped up and said I won Masters, nothing special.  Might have been an Xbox achievement but I never check those.

there are no achievements for My Team career progress.

there are a bunch for doing things in the historic championships and FIA world rx championship in freeplay, however.