Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multiplayer Car Showcase

Thought I could start a thread of everyone sharing their Multiplayer Car with what livery and colours you all had created that fits your image, character and/or personality.

And I'll do the honours of going first, here's my livery the Venus - Data Stripe.

330466773_TourneyScreenShot2019-07-1413-07-20.thumb.png.c9deef098911ea035e248cea87ab20b7.png

I took advantage of the different shades of blue on each layer, the regular blue as the front base and engine cover (first layer), the dark blue for the stripe and side number (second layer) and the light blue for the tiny stripes in between, halo and front wing but enough to see the fake sponsors on the front nose and sides (third layer). I always use this car when going Ranked and I felt stand out among the rest of the cars in races when going to Theatre Mode. The 75 is now attachable to me since my other number 70 is no longer an option in 2019 but 75 has grown on me.

What you lot think of my MP Car and what livery and colour you choose for your MP Car, let's start a nice discussion.