Sign in to follow this  

Silverstone event | Time deleted

Tonight, in the last race possible I made this time on the event ( in the file ).

But this morning I went to see if I had my rewards and nothing, my time and points are disappeared, like I didn't do any race. 😞

Is this a bug?? Any other one got the same to me??

I'm not cheating ahah!! =D

elgotine.jpg

Well, normally if your score is set then it should be okay, unless somehow you have done something that's not by the rules. I'm just brainstorming, not accusing.

maybe taking turn 15 in the extra wide line outside the curbs every lap with  couple warnings? Myabe the system or whatever recognized a pattern in your driving style which caused your score to be invalid?

just throwing an idea out there, nothing more. But somehow you did something wrong or your score would have been validated i guess?

Curious to see mine. I waited 15 minutes for it to load Saturday night. All players ready except one. That one never left and the race never stated. Eventually, everyone left. There were no more races for the night, so I raced yesterday. When I started it, it asked if I wanted to race again and that the previous one would be deleted. Lol

@AlexTT idk, I think I did nothing wrong. Now after the patch when I try the new event the game crash :(((

Something wrong in my pc ahah