UNGLAUBLICH UNBELIEVABLE

Lmao Sorry, but that's hilarious. Career or MP?

The brake line definitely seems to be obscuring your view, though. YMMV

• Disagree 1

Das einzige was daran komisch ist, ist das man im MP anderen extra reinfährt. Erst wollten sie mich aus der Ranglisten Gruppe werfen, aber weil 2 andere und ich nochmal rein sind und das spiel schon anfing, konnten sie ja uns nicht mehr raus kicken. Ich schätz mal das es an meiner führung lag. Und was meinen Sie mit bremsleitung?!?! Die 1 Kurve in monza geht rechts!!! Und nicht links, also wie können sie so ein freffler sein?! 

Thats obviously multiplayer and the guy in front crashed him on purpose.

So whats the point of this thread. Those guys will always exist

• Agree 2

In diesem Thread geht es darum, aufzuzeigen das solche Typen mit einer Safety Bewertung "S" im Ranglisten Modus spielen. Der frust der wahrscheinlich nicht nur bei mir entsteht, ist doch viel größer, als solche zu sperren. Versteh mich nicht falsch, ich verlang hier bestimmt nicht bei jedem Rennen ein Schiedsgericht, aber zumindest irgendein System, das uns Spielern es erlaubt genau so fälle zu melden, um dann anschließend auch dagegen zu handeln. Denn, ich bin mir sicher, mir werden jetzt sogar punkte abgezogen, da ich ja ohne mein verschulden verwarnungen und strafen bekommen habe, und er wird weiter mit Safety S fahren. 

Ich hoffe man kann mich verstehen

Grüße 

Englische Übersetzung 

This thread is about to show how to play such types with a safety rating "S" in ranking mode. The frustration that probably arises not only with me, but is much greater than blocking such. Do not get me wrong, I certainly do not want an arbitral tribunal here every race, but at least some system that allows us players to report just such cases and then act against it. Because, I'm sure, I'm now even deducted points, because I got without my fault guilty and punishable, and he will continue to drive with Safety S.

I hope you can understand me

regards

Posted (edited)

Looks like your average "S" "Gold Standard" class no "Assists" TV Pod race 🤣

Players wont support change, ENJOY.

Edited by BluntRS
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, xJulyxWeed said:

Was meinst du damit? BluntRS

Online has little to no penaltys, most lobbys have little to no damage, players that go on to ruin races like in your video theirs no punishment,

Only way to enjoy a race is, to either race in private with like minded friends, or offline.

• Agree 3

Really sucks. Need a lobby for 50% length, or 25 minimum, with sim damage everything else, cockpit force, no assists. 

• Agree 1

Genau aus solchen gründen spiele ich kein MP. CM bekommt es einfach nicht hin. Können sie MP gleich rauslassen.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

Meine Safety-Wertung ist immer noch auf B!! Und das ist jetzt echt schon ne weile her -.-

My safety score is still a u f B !! And that's really a long time ago -. -
Edited by xJulyxWeed

On 7/15/2019 at 6:35 PM, xJulyxWeed said:

This is totally ********. Why i buy a 70 € game, to play online and let me there like a ****. 

Pls, i dont want this art of game. 

15632119625387274332377127677809.jpg

In another thread you said

But we do not want to drive with assist. Where is that then still competition, which is also in motorsport!

Braking line is a assist, TV Pod is a assist, gear indicator the list goes on, performance related or not, they still give a advantage to some degree.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I said it before and I will keep saying it every year:

This game series needs a ban hammer for players like this. It is far from an uncommon issue and has existed since around 2012 in the online department of Codemasters' games in general, not just F1, which ruins the experience of players who just want to have some short-term fun. Not everyone has a specific time of the week or time in general available for leagues. For those "casual" online players MP is a massive turn-off when things like in the video above happen. It does not have to be a permanent ban though, only temporary one week bans if a specific amount of reports are made. It should be enough to discourage this behavior. Unfortunately, unless it is an ingame, anonymous report feature, Codemasters will protect these guys' "identities" in this forum, therefore allowing this kind of behavior.

The penalty system is a mess, punishing the wrong players severely for the smallest things.  For example: I was in a public lobby starting from P4 in Silverstone ( 5L race ) and I was rearended and pushed off of turn one as expected. When I (very) slowly rejoined the track after being offtrack for a couple of seconds the game gave me a 10s penalty for "track extention", while the guy who hit me had only received a warning. Insane.

The safety rating system does not work. It does not mean much anyway as you can simply search for small ranked lobbies with maybe 5 players. Avoid the carnage at the starts and there you go. After a couple of races you have at least a B rating.

What this kind of players break the most about the game is the competition points, which were designed to keep the player in the game or MP specifically as long as possible. Every time something like in the video above happens to someone, they lose potential CP and therefore cannot unlock more ingame content, which frustrates the player even more and will eventually cause him/her to drop MP and its content entirely. It becomes a waste of time and effort.

Codemasters really need to start to take action against this stupidity to allow players to enjoy racing against the more competent opponents.

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MrGhostO1O said:

I said it before and I will keep saying it every year:

This game series needs a ban hammer for players like this. It is far from an uncommon issue and has existed since around 2012 in the online department of Codemasters' games in general, not just F1, which ruins the experience of players who just want to have some short-term fun. Not everyone has a specific time of the week or time in general available for leagues. For those "casual" online players MP is a massive turn-off when things like in the video above happen. It does not have to be a permanent ban though, only temporary one week bans if a specific amount of reports are made. It should be enough to discourage this behavior. Unfortunately, unless it is an ingame, anonymous report feature, Codemasters will protect these guys' "identities" in this forum, therefore allowing this kind of behavior.

The penalty system is a mess, punishing the wrong players severely for the smallest things.  For example: I was in a public lobby starting from P4 in Silverstone ( 5L race ) and I was rearended and pushed off of turn one as expected. When I (very) slowly rejoined the track after being offtrack for a couple of seconds the game gave me a 10s penalty for "track extention", while the guy who hit me had only received a warning. Insane.

The safety rating system does not work. It does not mean much anyway as you can simply search for small ranked lobbies with maybe 5 players. Avoid the carnage at the starts and there you go. After a couple of races you have at least a B rating.

What this kind of players break the most about the game is the competition points, which were designed to keep the player in the game or MP specifically as long as possible. Every time something like in the video above happens to someone, they lose potential CP and therefore cannot unlock more ingame content, which frustrates the player even more and will eventually cause him/her to drop MP and its content entirely. It becomes a waste of time and effort.

Codemasters really need to start to take action against this stupidity to allow players to enjoy racing against the more competent opponents.

In the old days the idiots were in short supply now they seem to think it's funny to ruin their own and other people's races while wasting there own time in the process. There are no higher in the pecking order than a wild chimpanzee ON CRACK COCAINE sniffing ralgex. Ban hammer would be a good idea problem lies on how best to bring such a system at the same time stopping others from abusing it. Battlefield 3 is one good example of that with the Badmin saga     

Edited by Chromatic
  • Agree 2

Oh don't get me started with BF3, i got banned several times for beasting with the AN-94 back in the days, because reaching 1200 rpm with that gun was supposedly "humanly impossible" according to some badmins.

Anyways, if CM could at least copy and paste the penalty system of GT Sport and or iRacing with a proper F1 related application of penalty enforcement and rulesets, then this mess would very likely get better by a mile.

I really hoped they had done so in the past 2 years for F1 2019, this was a lot of time to come up with something fresh and new imo.

• Agree 1

Well my idea would be to have a team to look at highly reported accounts and the footage that come with the reports. However, because they protect their identities, it would have to be private/anonymous reports that are sent directly to the team, not through the forum. It would be much easier if there were saveable replays so you could do the reports privately with 100% legit footage directly in the game and not here but we are unfortunately stuck with the "highlights" feature that shows anything but the highlights of the races, barely any slow motion shots either.

If enough reports are made and a CM team member takes a look at an accounts cases + the footage that come with it then he/she can then decide wether to apply the week ban or not. However, I guess CM does not have the time and will to do this, seeing that with the performance patch 1.05 two tracks were apparently forgotten to edit. SMH