Scuderia Ferrari MISSION WINNOW Livery!!!!

Hey guys!!

SCUDERIA FERRARI MISSION WINNOW LIVERY!!!
Mod In Action!!!

17f7c7b2fa713b97253b8e63b5f6b3ed.jpg

Hey guys,
So after a long build up to see if it was possible to bring you a Ferrari Mission Winnow Livery, it has finally arrived and is possible!

Link to 90 Years Anniversary HERE

1582a6d5d26a8a8d9521e96c0ff3ac8a.jpg

Installation:
Simple drag and drop the F1 2019 folder into your common folder.

YOU WILL NEED TO RE INSTALL ANY CUSTOM CAREER HELMET YOU HAVE!!!!

40b22b0eac047274ef32e9e31273770c-1.jpg

The full package includes:
Livery
Race Suit
Helmets
Caps
Racewear
Pit Crew
UI
Ui Helmets
Ui Car
Umbrella

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-06-26-10-57-31-8

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-06-26-10-57-35-1

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-06-26-10-59-56-0

Desktop-Screenshot-2019-06-26-11-02-09-8

5fb03c4e5244dae19df88e2bceb8d2f8.jpg

b22dded00706adc21e3758c6b91561df-jpg.jpg

3-2-paypal-donate-button-png-image-thumb

-Kris
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Forgive my ignorance, havent got a gaming PC so dont understand how mods work, but why cant Codemasters / not allowed to add the MissionWinNow livery, but mods are,

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Forgive my ignorance, havent got a gaming PC so dont understand how mods work, but why cant Codemasters / not allowed to add the MissionWinNow livery, but mods are,

Because it's a tobacco sponsor. In some countries this sort of advertising is illegal and overall they would lose their child friendly rating  

Edited by BelgiumDude
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Because it's a tobacco sponsor. In some countries this sort of advertising is illegal and overall they would lose their child friendly rating  

Thankyou, I understand that bit, I just dont understand how a mod can put it in the game, which am guessing Codemasters allow ?, or for mods games devolpers aren't responsible for.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Last time i played FIFA i saw Carlsberg, Heineken and several other dubious sponsors in game.

FYI, FIFA is PEGI 3.

All sponsors or licences can be bought, unless, the company of interest is too expensive or outright forbids the usage of their imagery in media or the sponsorship is banned alltogether (Tobacco sponsorship has been banned from F1 since 2007, if i remember correctly).

It's a matter of $$$, CM don't have as much to play with as EA and that, i guess, is probably why there is no more effort put into this unfortunately.

If EA had the F1 licence we very likely would have more, or even all, official sponsors in game + the full official HUD + heavy lootboxes... still better than some pesky barebones and or some halfarsed burned breadcrumbs we got from CM over the past 10 years.

Jokes aside, as long as no other gamestudio or company pays big cash to get the official F1 licences, we can only criticize or spoonfeed CM in hopes of getting a better product eventually.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, BluntRS said:

Thankyou, I understand that bit, I just dont understand how a mod can put it in the game, which am guessing Codemasters allow ?, or for mods games devolpers aren't responsible for.

The developers aren't responsible for the mods since it's a thing you deliberately choose to put in your game. So Codemasters is not legally responsible for the way you choose to alter the game. (That's my guess I'm not a lawyer or anything). 

Modding on console is not really a thing because Microsoft and Sony are sort of responsible for what you see in game I think?

• Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 11:51 PM, SturmDesTodes said:

Last time i played FIFA i saw Carlsberg, Heineken and several other dubious sponsors in game.

FYI, FIFA is PEGI 3.

All sponsors or licences can be bought, unless, the company of interest is too expensive or outright forbids the usage of their imagery in media or the sponsorship is banned alltogether (Tobacco sponsorship has been banned from F1 since 2007, if i remember correctly).

It's a matter of $$$, CM don't have as much to play with as EA and that, i guess, is probably why there is no more effort put into this unfortunately.

If EA had the F1 licence we very likely would have more, or even all, official sponsors in game + the full official HUD + heavy lootboxes... still better than some pesky barebones and or some halfarsed burned breadcrumbs we got from CM over the past 10 years.

Jokes aside, as long as no other gamestudio or company pays big cash to get the official F1 licences, we can only criticize or spoonfeed CM in hopes of getting a better product eventually.

If EA would have the license you probably would get 3 tracks and a spec car for €60. All teams would have to be bought separately and career would be a season pass.

All joking aside it depends where you are located with Fifa which sponsors you get to see. If alcohol sponsors are forbidden or a law that forbids alcohol sponsoring to minors in your country you don't get to see them. It's just a very clever way to get the maximum out of sponsorship. I'm glad codemasters isn't putting all their resources in to getting as much sponsors on my screen instead of developing a good race game.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BelgiumDude said:

All joking aside it depends where you are located with Fifa which sponsors you get to see. If alcohol sponsors are forbidden or a law that forbids alcohol sponsoring to minors in your country you don't get to see them. It's just a very clever way to get the maximum out of sponsorship.

THIS.

1 hour ago, BelgiumDude said:

I'm glad codemasters isn't putting all their resources in to getting as much sponsors on my screen instead of developing a good race game.

That's a matter of opinion.

Imo, if CM did not have the exclusive official F1 licence and these were simply a bunch of fantasy cars, i would not be on this forum nor buy their games at all (except maybe DIRT, as this one is fun), because the core of CM's whole Formula Racing Game packet is mediocre or only "good" at best and doesn't stand out as a revolutionary racing game that others would try to copy.

Ironically, CM does not copy industry standardized features into the game either, even worse, they refuse to tell us why or only give open answers that could mean anything, making the game even less attractive to the large pool of potential customers and players out there.

This is awfully sad, as CM do have the potential to make and create something much better.

Anyways, i respect your liking of the game, if that is your cup of tea, have fun with it.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error, format

To be honest I would rather have their games be rated 16/18+ than have a so called "Ferrari" as a blank red car. I am 110% for authenticity of sports games. Kids are going to get the game anyway if they want it, wether they buy it themselves or receive it from parents. Most of them do not even get what the logos represent.

Even if they really do not want to raise their rating, they should at least allow texture modifications for online.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, MrGhostO1O said:

To be honest I would rather have their games be rated 16/18+ than have a so called "Ferrari" as a blank red car. I am 110% for authenticity of sports games. Kids are going to get the game anyway if they want it, wether they buy it themselves or receive it from parents. Most of them do not even get what the logos represent.

Even if they really do not want to raise their rating, they should at least allow texture modifications for online.

And it's not like real F1 races are rated 18+ because of sponsors.. And why Singha can be in the game, but Martini no't?

Edited by Gragooni
  • Agree 1