Windows 10 only? Well, goodbye GRID then...

I forgot about the different versions. I have Pro and its free since i´m in the MS Insider program. I think people can still join there.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ak1504 said:

I forgot about the different versions. I have Pro and its free since i´m in the MS Insider program. I think people can still join there.

Yeah I only bought the home one as it was the cheapest as I'm not really planning  on making any massive changes to my PC I only upgraded so I can continue to play the latest games and I only upgraded because of Win 7 support ending otherwise I'd have stuck with Win 7. I did consider setting my machine up in a dual boot with Win 7 in case I still needed Win 7 for my older programs but so far I haven't needed to. Also next time I get an upgrade it likely will be a whole new system as I think Itwon't be long until I need a new CPU anyway  given the new consoles coming soon. as I tend to go for a new system when the new consoles come in.

Edited by sjsharp2010

The problem is that the game doesn't look like it needs Win10. Just compare these two videos:

6-year-old game doesn't look outdated. It's even better in some moments!

• Disagree 1

15 hours ago, lastbreath said:

The problem is that the game doesn't look like it needs Win10. Just compare these two videos:

Well DX12 isn't something visual in itself. It's just a better version of DirectX which requires Win10.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/1/2019 at 12:16 PM, UP100 said:

Well DX12 isn't something visual in itself. It's just a better version of DirectX which requires Win10.

Correct!

Using DX12 Does not mean the game needs/must look better from a graphical standpoint. Microsoft DirectX is a collection of application programming interfaces, and deals with a lot more than shiny graphics. 

• Agree 1