Sign in to follow this  

Would be able to do an update that would give us just the 2015 car skins?

For those who don't have xbox one and ps4 could you make an update on f1 2014 so xbox 360 and ps3 users could have the 2015 season skins

knighty10 said:
For those who don't have xbox one and ps4 could you make an update on f1 2014 so xbox 360 and ps3 users could have the 2015 season skins

A lot of people  already create mods for that you may want to look at race department website and download one as I don't think CM will be doing one themselves

www.racedepartment.com

Sorry to you guys, but sooner or later gaming company's must say : R.I.P to PS3/360 otherwise ps4/xb1 will never be current consoles, so to your Q hopefully not

knighty10 said:

A lot of people  already create mods for that

Not for Xbox 360 and PS3 though, which is what the OP was hoping for. (And sadly, there’s no way CM would be allowed to release an official patch that just applied the 2015 skins to the 2014 game, with no other changes.)

knighty10 said:

A lot of people  already create mods for that

Not for Xbox 360 and PS3 though, which is what the OP was hoping for. (And sadly, there’s no way CM would be allowed to release an official patch that just applied the 2015 skins to the 2014 game, with no other changes.)
not right now maybe but there is always a chance somebody might besides it's the only way it's likely to happen I think atm which is what the OP was asking.