Sign in to follow this  

Gassly wins Silverstone!!

How is the game programmed for the circuit races? Is the team doing it actually familiar with F1?

In the second sector of my silverstone race, Lewis Hamilton (5x WFC, 6x Silverstone winner) was down in 5th, Bottas was in 7th nd Pierre Gassly was leading the Grands Prix. I like Gassly, but he has not come close to leading a grands prix for some time. on the other hand, Lewis has won 7 of 9 races so far. Is it too much of a leap to assume that Mercedes would be 1 and 2? Perez often seems to do well in this game too.

Bizzzare

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, iainc said:

How is the game programmed for the circuit races? Is the team doing it actually familiar with F1?

In the second sector of my silverstone race, Lewis Hamilton (5x WFC, 6x Silverstone winner) was down in 5th, Bottas was in 7th nd Pierre Gassly was leading the Grands Prix. I like Gassly, but he has not come close to leading a grands prix for some time. on the other hand, Lewis has won 7 of 9 races so far. Is it too much of a leap to assume that Mercedes would be 1 and 2? Perez often seems to do well in this game too.

Bizzzare

Current driver skill levels are a guesstimate from preseason testing and 2018, and thus does not reflect current real life levels.

The performance update is due to be released with patch 1.05, look around the forum, there are a couple of threads regarding the announcement.

i still find it surprising that the mercedes would be 3rd fastest and the red bulls the dominant force. i think i;ve even been led by a williams.