Sign in to follow this  

Deluxe user being charged for Wales Rally

I own deluxe version (sadly). Wales is not free. Never ever again will I fall for this deluxe rubbish. Been a total waste of money. 

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

You haven’t specified where you are or what platform you’re playing on.

I am guessing Xbox, in which case you should try again and see if you have the content.

8 hours ago, madcowie said:

I own deluxe version (sadly). Wales is not free. Never ever again will I fall for this deluxe rubbish. Been a total waste of money. 

There's apparently an issue with the XBox version, there's been a fair bit of comms around it but it will likely be sorted very soon.

46 minutes ago, RodgerDavies said:

There's apparently an issue with the XBox version, there's been a fair bit of comms around it but it will likely be sorted very soon.

It was sorted 7 hours ago.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, madcowie said:

why would you pay for it twice instead of waiting for the problem to be fixed like every other time?!

• Agree 2

I bought the Deluxe version through Steam a couple of days ago,  but still don't see the content.  Anyone know why?  I asked Steam and they sent me here.  I paid but nothing has been added,  and I already had the first non deluxe Dirt 2 version. I am on PC and have already been playing Wales raining muddy mess.

Edited by 1madmouse

4 hours ago, 1madmouse said:

I bought the Deluxe version through Steam a couple of days ago,  but still don't see the content.  Anyone know why?  I asked Steam and they sent me here.  I paid but nothing has been added,  and I already had the first non deluxe Dirt 2 version. I am on PC and have already been playing Wales raining muddy mess.

Hey there, just to clarify:

- You bought DR2 on Steam (not Dirt 2) a while ago

- You have been playing Wales - did you buy this individually or as part of ‘Season 2’?

- You’ve bought the Deluxe edition upgrade on Steam, but can’t see the content - for example, you can’t see the Lancia 037 in the car selection?

By the way, can the OP or a mod change the title of this? The issue that caused the super mature title was clarified and rectified quickly.