Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

How to get more than 3-4 Team Offers in GA Career?

I always seem to have a max of 3-4 (Including Ravenwest) teams per event.

For example, I am stuck between choosing Forge, K&N, and Ravenwest for each of the 3 GT2 Endurance cups. I've played as K&N twice in the hopes that Forge would disappear for Team Kicker or Monster Energy Racing, but Forge keeps coming back with offers. 

Intel, Razer, and Oakley were some of the low tier teams and they no longer show up as a playable team. 

I was offered a contract from Monster Energy Racing (High vehicle setup with 3 bonus parts installed), but they seem to have disappeared after I elected to play for Team Kicker (had to choose them for the Journeyman achievement). I have offers from Monster for other disciplines, but I'm trying to get an offer from them for the Endurance GT2 cups. Their Aston Martin V12 Zagato with the 3 bonus parts installed is one sweet machine. 

What can I do to get an offer from Monster Energy Racing again for those 3 GT2 Endurance cups? Or am I stuck with Forge, K&N, and Ravenwest forever? 

Hope you guys can provide some insight,
Jim 

I played enough of the Grid AutoSport single-player career to get to level 10 in all 5 of its motorsport disciplines, and I don't recall ever getting more than 3-4 random team offers for any event series.

I don't think there's much (if any) rhyme or reason to any of it. There really isn't much to the GAS single-player career mode anyway - it's just an arbitrary series of events that award XP (experience points), and the only purpose XP serves is to increase your level in that discipline to unlock more events. There are no prizes or new cars/tracks/features that become available depending on your performance & progress. The racing is fun, but the "career" is nothing but a grind that goes nowhere & rewards nothing (other than simple check-off-the-list achievements/trophies).

Thanks for your assessment Operator.
Could  you do me a favor and check your 3 GT2 Endurance Cups and let me know which Team Offers you have? That is of course if you haven't deleted the game haha ;)

I expect you to have Ravenwest, but I'm curious as to whom your other 2 offers are from. 

jim07 said:
Thanks for your assessment Operator.
Could  you do me a favor and check your 3 GT2 Endurance Cups and let me know which Team Offers you have? That is of course if you haven't deleted the game haha ;)

I expect you to have Ravenwest, but I'm curious as to whom your other 2 offers are from. 

Razer & Oakley.

Thanks Operator!

So I finally figured out the trick.

FOR ANYONE having trouble getting K&N to APPEAR or the JOURNEYMAN ACHIEVEMENT, I figured out this:

Simply place first in every single race (except the special Cup Races, but try to be up there in the top 5) in the 3 GT2 tournaments. You can qualify in any position, but you have to place first in every race and thus win the championship. Try to also meet all 6 Sponser objectives as many times as you can. If one of them is to finish a race with no collisions, use one of your backspace rewinds to prevent the collision with another driver, etc. 

My experience after starting a new game:

Placed 1st in the first GT2 Tournament (2 Races with Razer) 
For the second GT2 tournament, my offers were still from Oakley and Razer. I took Razer and placed 1st with them again. Going back to the first GT2 tournament, you get an offer from Ravenwest. 

For the third GT2 tournament (6 races plus a cup), my offers were Razer (Oakley disappeared) and my beloved Monster Energy Racing. However, going back to the previous two GT2 tournaments: you get an offer from Intel (plus Razer and Ravenwest) for the first GT2 tournament AND an offer from Team Kicker (plus Razer and Ravenwest) for the second GT2 event. 

You must now decide which of the new teams you like, Intel, Kicker, or Monster Energy. Whomever you choose to race for, the other two will be gone forever. 
After winning the third GT2 tournament with Monster Energy, Intel and Kicker were both replaced by Forge and K&N. And because I chose and won with Monster Energy initially, they were the last and final team for all 3 GT2 tournaments. 

I hope this helped anyone, I didn't mind typing it all up and playing the new career for this experiment (maybe spent an hour or so for the whole thing). Just in my nature to want to help others I guess...  =D