Bugged time trial [R2]

Question

6 answers to this question

Same thing is happening to me at Silverstone.

Hi @FlasherSEB5 going by the screenshots it appears as though your improved lap times were invalidated. If the lap has been invalidated, it will not post to the leaderboard even if it is a better time that you have previously set. 

@HDR10 Can you ensure this is not the case as well please? 

I have also moved this thread into the Technical Assistance forum so that it is in the correct place. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, RedDevilKT said:

Hi @FlasherSEB5 going by the screenshots it appears as though your improved lap times were invalidated. If the lap has been invalidated, it will not post to the leaderboard even if it is a better time that you have previously set. 

@HDR10 Can you ensure this is not the case as well please? 

I have also moved this thread into the Technical Assistance forum so that it is in the correct place. Thanks!

My lap times were not invalidated. In fact, on Silverstone, my fastest time shows up in the ranking, along with my correct ranking, but there's a different username listed in my place. When I go to "My friends" leaderboard, my fastest time is the same one listed in the global leaderboard, except, as I said, in the global leaderboard a different username appears (I have never changed my Xbox Live username.)

Perhaps me and this other user had the exact same time, and this is why his name has replaced mine. But now even when I beat that time, there is no acknowledgement of it on either the global or "my friends" leaderboard.

This only happens on Silverstone.

Hi I’ve just had the update and done a quick tt time round Britain and was faster than my lap I had but now for some reason the game isn’t saving my fastest lap and my name on the tt board is incorrect does anyone know why.

@gottensix696 I've moved your comment from the patch thread into here so as to keep this issue in the same place. I have passed this on to the team to investigate further. Thanks! 

2 hours ago, RedDevilKT said:

@gottensix696 I've moved your comment from the patch thread into here so as to keep this issue in the same place. I have passed this on to the team to investigate further. Thanks! 

Thank you Hopefully this gets sorted as it done it on 2018 as well