Sign in to follow this  

Girlfriend attempts time trials 😂

Purely for a laugh guys. Try get your girlfriend doing time trials . Its hilarious 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Everyone's got to start somewhere I started off in racing games by learning to drive Monza. Monza and the old Hockenheim I think it was (the one that went through the forest.) 2 iconic tracks.

Edited by sjsharp2010

8 minutes ago, gtfclad82 said:

Good effort soon be smashin those lap records :classic_wink:

It's so funny

4 minutes ago, sjsharp2010 said:

Everyone's got to start somewhere I started off in racing games by learning to drive Monza. Monza and the old Hockenheim I think it was (the one that went through the forest.) 2 iconic tracks.

Yeah of course . I only find it hilarious due to the experience of myself for 10 years playing f1 games lol . But yeah it was a good effort 

On a real note makes you realise how far we’ve come when you remember the time when we were all that slow.CD0F535C-DB8F-42FB-B55A-90617295850E.jpeg.43e0841da1edba3ed386d76e24959c0f.jpeg

Well my girl is pretty damn fast when she drops in my playseat. Still needs abs and TC but she can put the pedal down guys believe me😍 what a woman🥳

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, ptank20 said:

On a real note makes you realise how far we’ve come when you remember the time when we were all that slow.CD0F535C-DB8F-42FB-B55A-90617295850E.jpeg.43e0841da1edba3ed386d76e24959c0f.jpeg

Ha yeah it does .