PATCH 1.05, how to ruin a game.

I only say this.
I bought F1 2019 not F1 2018 with 2019 livery. This patch is so bad, the car pass from understeer to oversteer, so crazy to see this difference. The timetable was more or less like reality (Except for GB) with eSports driver that go like F1 drivers, and the others back. Now all players could go faster than hamilton. Do you think it can be possible?! NO! You ruin this game that was quite playable
Goo Job Codemasters 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5

There were literally corners that the cars can take flat out in real life which we couldn’t. The cars were way too slow

• Agree 3

maybe you, with the correct setup you can do all the corners, they only need to rebalance some kind of tracks maybe not all the physics. For example in bahrein leclerc pole lap was 27.8 and u could replicate it in the game with some training, maybe better. Now with this patch u can do easily 26.x do you think it could rappresent reality? Obviously not. Now in every single track u can easily beat the pole in real life. Like 2018... 

• Agree 1

28 minutes ago, Dreamer93 said:

maybe you, with the correct setup you can do all the corners, they only need to rebalance some kind of tracks maybe not all the physics. For example in bahrein leclerc pole lap was 27.8 and u could replicate it in the game with some training, maybe better. Now with this patch u can do easily 26.x do you think it could rappresent reality? Obviously not. Now in every single track u can easily beat the pole in real life. Like 2018... 

It is actually more caused by the inaccuracy of tracks...

Btw why have Ferrari the best aerodynamic in game? anyone knows that they have this year low downforce and low drag, so it's harder for them to bring the tyres to work because of the low downpressure - anyone knows but not code"masters". and THIS is quite unrealistic why can engine customers like haas, mclaren blah blah etc develop the engines by themselves? before i forget it was an great idea to bring back the f1 2018 ai... not.

"F1 2019 is so realictic..."

cheers bye

4 hours ago, Dreamer93 said:

I only say this.
I bought F1 2019 not F1 2018 with 2019 livery. This patch is so bad, the car pass from understeer to oversteer, so crazy to see this difference. The timetable was more or less like reality (Except for GB) with eSports driver that go like F1 drivers, and the others back. Now all players could go faster than hamilton. Do you think it can be possible?! NO! You ruin this game that was quite playable
Goo Job Codemasters 

Time Trial doesn't count to check whether or not the fastest drivers in game can beat real life pole times, because in this mode the cars have:

-unlimited hotlap mode

-no fuel usage

-no tyre wear

-perfect tyre temps

-perfect track conditions

If at all, in Time Trial the fastest in game drivers should be able to beat real life pole times by at least 2 - 3 seconds due to the "unrealistic" behavior of the cars.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Shutter91 said:

Btw why have Ferrari the best aerodynamic in game? anyone knows that they have this year low downforce and low drag, so it's harder for them to bring the tyres to work because of the low downpressure - anyone knows but not code"masters". and THIS is quite unrealistic why can engine customers like haas, mclaren blah blah etc develop the engines by themselves? before i forget it was an great idea to bring back the f1 2018 ai... not.

"F1 2019 is so realictic..."

cheers bye

Regarding that Ferrari now have the best aero in the charts:

it’s a easy explanation for that : The aero column is both drag AND total downforce. Ferrari have (like IRL IMO) very low drag. And medium amount of downforce i.e less than Red Bull and Mercedes. But their drag is low enough to top the charts. 
Their engine is worse than Mercedes, also like IRL IMO. 

I’ve looked at the data values in the game btw. 

So in this regard I think CM did well.

1 hour ago, SturmDesTodes said:

Time Trial doesn't count to check whether or not the fastest drivers in game can beat real life pole times, because in this mode the cars have:

-unlimited hotlap mode

-no fuel usage

-no tyre wear

-perfect tyre temps

-perfect track conditions

If at all, in Time Trial the fastest in game drivers should be able to beat real life pole times by at least 2 - 3 seconds due to the "unrealistic" behavior of the cars.

I never talked about TT i’m talking about online race. 27.8 Pole lap in Bahrein of a friend of mine ad leclerc and now u can do easily 27.0 or less with this patch. This is not reality this is only a stupid escamotage to not have crying baby Who can’t set a car for a race that need an automatic car to go fast...

2 hours ago, sirio994 said:

It is actually more caused by the inaccuracy of tracks...

According to what i could see for now the only problem was GB it was the only track which has an enormus gap Between reality and game. Codemasters should fix that track not the kind of game system that was pretty good this year... but all the people that went fast in that bad game of F1 2018, were crying because here They lose  1 second of speed.. 

1 hour ago, KrazyLurt said:

Regarding that Ferrari now have the best aero in the charts:

it’s a easy explanation for that : The aero column is both drag AND total downforce. Ferrari have (like IRL IMO) very low drag. And medium amount of downforce i.e less than Red Bull and Mercedes. But their drag is low enough to top the charts. 
Their engine is worse than Mercedes, also like IRL IMO. 

I’ve looked at the data values in the game btw. 

So in this regard I think CM did well.

You're right about the Aero, but the engine of Ferrari this year is miles faster than Mercedes. Maybe not as reliable, but still faster. 

13 minutes ago, AvengerGR35 said:

You're right about the Aero, but the engine of Ferrari this year is miles faster than Mercedes. Maybe not as reliable, but still faster. 

No not really, it’s how drag works. Having a low drag car is more critical for top speed than horsepower. 
Mercedes have more downforce but also because of that higher drag.