Sign in to follow this  

Make F1 2011 Backward compatible for XB1 and PS4

Codemasters should make backward compatible to PS4 and XB1 one of the classic F1 games, such as F1 2011 that features Istanbul Park, Turkey.   I'll pay for such a game for sure! Bring it! 

image.thumb.png.ecdefea537fc72f99e4d83c5f6070dc6.png

PS4 doesn't have backward compatibility. I think PS Now has some F1 games available though (but the lag is usually terrible for this service).

Remastered classic games for new consoles would be a better option IMO although won't happen as they would be competition for the annual release format. Going back to that spine tingling engine sound and no halo? With good multi-player added too sales of the new games would plummet for sure. 

1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

Remastered classic games for new consoles would be a better option IMO although won't happen as they would be competition for the annual release format. Going back to that spine tingling engine sound and no halo? With good multi-player added too sales of the new games would plummet for sure. 

They could cut the classic cars and implement all cars from one season (f.i. 2010), and allow us to run a full 2010 season in the current game. I'd much prefer this over the current classic cars.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 10:28 AM, Andrew210227 said:

They could cut the classic cars and implement all cars from one season (f.i. 2010), and allow us to run a full 2010 season in the current game. I'd much prefer this over the current classic cars.

Nah, I prefer the classic cars over tracks any day.  One or two classic tracks like Istanbul Park available in say,  in multiplayer and time trials, will not be a bad idea. 

Edited by FOneFanatic

On 7/17/2019 at 1:59 PM, Andrew210227 said:

PS4 doesn't have backward compatibility. I think PS Now has some F1 games available though (but the lag is usually terrible for this service).

Yeah PS4 doesn't but I know the XB1 doe as I bough ta couple of Xbox 360 games for it. I think it's just a matter of time if it hasn't already appeared on XB1 but I'm not certain. Thankfully I own all of them on PC including this so I don't need to worry about it. But it is why I keep the older games so I can go back and enjoy them again and the old tracks such as Valencia and Turkey