Sign in to follow this  

Weber is too OP?!?!

I started my career mode in a torro rosso and everything was fine and dandy, As the season progressed I noticed Lukas Weber improving and improving, fair enough with the midfield teams but I’m now sitting here at USA and he’s only 3 tenths slower than a Ferrari. I feel the upgrade system and Webers general performance moves up way too quickly. I can complete all practice programs during a weekend and still lag behind on upgrades. They need to slow them down and put a limiter on Webers performance to his car. 

Yes both Weber and Butler seem to be incredibly strong, Weber in particular. All AI drivers have their own base skill level, and there are several real drivers that are also incredibly OP compared to real-life, main example being Sergio Perez. I don't know whether patch 1.05 fixes this (I'm assuming it doesn't) but it can really create some issues later on in your career when driver transfers take place.

what they need to do is use logic a bit. this game 2019, with the system of changes of team drivers and performance of teams is a disproportion.
Season 2: Norris wins with McLaren in France, I change from Alpha to Renault, and Norris is injured, after winning 1 race, descended to Alpha ... Haas first team ... Racing Point 2nd ... Williams 5th, Ferrari 7th ... and hamilton in bull rosso .... and that only in the 8 race of the 2nd season .... a little serious and ridiculous game.

I have stopped playing the trajectory because I do not like to double in a hamilton race. now I play the normal championship, using a real piltot. the trajectory is ridiculous. These codemasters have not understood anything in these years.

if you dislike the driver transfers so much then why are you transferring yourself mid-season? You know this only triggers more AI transfers, right?

Had a wet quali today in Canada. I was 18th in the Williams, and Weber was 4th in the Alfa, and this is still the first season in the game. 

Weber always seems to get high quali positions no matter what AI setting I have on the game.