Sign in to follow this  

Thrustmaster Wheel Setup Help - PS4

Could anyone share their setup for Thrustmaster wheels? 

I have a T80 at the moment as I didn't want to spend out on something that I wasn't going to get along with, and so far my fears have been proven correct. I can't get anywhere near the times I was producing with the pad, and depsit spending a couple of hours tinkering with the settings last night I still find it far too sensitive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm sure once the setup feels right, along with a bit of practice I can really start to enjoy it.

I have a T300 and everything is set to default. If you’re having trouble with accelerating and spinning you could try increasing throttle linearity, other than that I think you’re missing the FFB on the wheel. Something that the pad does give you...

• Agree 1

Hey there mate! Sorry for the "late reply", but I've just bought the F1 2019 game for PS4 and also the Thrustmaster T80 and after spending a whole weekend on playing it and testing everything I got my perfect setup. I hope this one is going to bring you and everyone else more joy on this amazing game.

Cheers!

Thrustmaster_T80_F1-2019_Setup.jpg..jpg

T80 doesn’t have force feedback, and there are assists built into the pad as well that you don’t get with the wheel. It’s more fun with a wheel for sure, but quite frustrating to see pad users making lots of mistakes turning equal to faster lap times. 

• Agree 2

I just bought this wheel the other day. I was master rank with the pad, and was competitive with nearly any AI setting, but now I'm ~5 seconds per lap slower or more at every single track even after hours of tinkering with wheel settings and tuning the car. Even though I was much faster on the pad I enjoy the game more with the wheel. But it is a little frustrating being so much slower than I was on the pad.