Please delay the launch

I just read a preview on a Dutch website about Grid and they could not belief that it was a Codemasters game because of  the serious amounts of bugs in the game this close to release. For those who want to make sarcastic jokes about bugs, this sounds like a total other dimension of bugfest. The writer knows the codemasters games, loves the codemasters games and so is aware that Codemasters  never launches bug free games.

Translated with Google translated:

Now we do not immediately believe in bad omens. But if we did, the fact that we didn't fit into that racing seat was definitely one. What followed was a session of about an hour and a half in which we even wondered at some point whether this game was actually made by Codemasters. Bugs in games are not strange to Codemasters, that is true, but it is not as bad as in this version of Grid - let's just repeat: a game to be released in three months - we have not seen it often.

In every new gameplay i see  this days, i can see tons of bugs, like flickering lights in menus, buildings loose textures and lights, cars with bad textures, bad inside positions of camera...
Looks like current build is full of bugs.Are they going to fix everything before release date, time will tell, and also people who preordered 😄

Posted (edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 10:05 AM, SRBIJAdeadyet said:

In every new gameplay i see  this days, i can see tons of bugs, like flickering lights in menus, buildings loose textures and lights, cars with bad textures, bad inside positions of camera...
Looks like current build is full of bugs.Are they going to fix everything before release date, time will tell, and also people who preordered 😄

They will try and get this ironed out as time comes by. 3 months is a great amount of time to hunt down and smash most of the bugs. Not every bug will get fixed, but Codemasters will get it right sure enough. MCC was a nightmare at release, and some people were angry at it and broke the rules (and got punished soon enough), but some held on to hope, even when Halo 5 Guardians launched. This hope to a specific game (MCC, not GRID) getting fixed was answered on a live stream. Now the game (MCC) is running smoothly.

Codemasters just need to get ready to handle everything that happens.

Edited by CordedQuill42
Remember this is a Work in Progress. Things still need to be worked on.

It has already been delayed mate. The release is months in the future.