Sign in to follow this  

PS4 DLC problem is still exist after 1.6 Update

Question

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I replied many threads and also emailed Codemasters but no one took a note about it. I am afraid the "Missing Entitlements" problem is still exist for me. I have purchased the game (as Deluxe Edition) to the account username: tame609venus

I set my PS4 as Primary on this account and I am playing on my other account username: TugayTR

I have installed all the Deluxe content. In Free Play mode there is no problem as I have access all the Deluxe content like Sweden, Monte carlo and everything else.

But the problem is, these Deluxe contents never shown in My Team mode. For example there is never a Sweden or Monte Carlo or Germany locations appear in Rally Championship. When I want to start a new Championship the game always generates 6 of 7 base locations. And there is no DLC cars showing up I can buy from the garage section. And also I cannot enter the community events that need DLC content as it says "Missing Entitlements"

I did deactivate and reactivate the account. I did restoring licences on the account that I purchased the game and contents. Nothing works.

Can you please help me? I paid once already, I don't want to pay again for my other account. 

Edited by Werderweremem

1 answer to this question