Sign in to follow this  

F1 ranked

Hello,

Can you guys pls bring back the invite friends in ranked, 

now if we wanna play with friends we only can play toghether in unranked.

Ps:srry for my bad English :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Inviting friends to ranked can be easily exploited,

All benefits of racing in ranked should be avaible in unranked in my opinion.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

Unranked is so boring and usseless ,

the only thing you improve is you're level.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Dont race in unranked, stick to ranked where you cant invite your friends,

Dislike it or not, thats your choices.

I just like to race and have fun with friends but i also like competitive racing so i like to combine does two don't know whats wrong with that to dislike but yh nvm.

• Like 2

I just reply with what the game allows / game devolpers say, dont know whats wrong with that to dislike but yh nvm

As a community leader i can say that ranked is dead for our 60 players from germany. We all enjoyed playing ranked together in the last year. 

It is hilarious to say that ranked can be exploited in groups. What do you get from exploiting? A better rank? Wow... Credits? Even if this is true, who cares if someone is ranked higher. I think ranked is almost dead now. S-ranked players cant find lobbies because no one plays ranked anymore. Communities cant play competitive together. 

There should be a solution that makes everyone happy. Let us invite friends to lobbies, but make lobbies with different safety ranks. So lobbies are always tagged with its current safety rank. You should be able to invite S and A players to a S-Lobby but you shouldnt be able to invite a D-player. To play with the D-player you have to have to to a C or D-Lobby.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

4 hours ago, iosis - airborne-gaming.de said:

As a community leader i can say that ranked is dead for our 60 players from germany. We all enjoyed playing ranked together in the last year. 

It is hilarious to say that ranked can be exploited in groups. What do you get from exploiting? A better rank? Wow... Credits? Even if this is true, who cares if someone is ranked higher. I think ranked is almost dead now. S-ranked players cant find lobbies because no one plays ranked anymore. Communities cant play competitive together. 

There should be a solution that makes everyone happy. Let us invite friends to lobbies, but make lobbies with different safety ranks. So lobbies are always tagged with its current safety rank. You should be able to invite S and A players to a S-Lobby but you shouldnt be able to invite a D-player. To play with the D-player you have to have to to a C or D-Lobby.

They have fixed the issue of not being able to find a lobby with a S license. 

By matching S license holders with literally anyone and everyone. 

This has been my experience after the last couple patches. The safety rating literally means nothing. The skill rating means nothing too. 

I’m normally a low level gold S driver, and I punted around last night to lose gold because of driving with people that had no ranking at all. Newbies. ***?!

Almost dead? Ranked is DEAD. It's absolutely sad, its what I buy the game for. 25% it's literally empty. F1 2019 is a disaster, end of story.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I tried to play 25 % Ranked Lobby with my S Rating Friday around 21:00 , after crashing out of my League Race.

Tried for half an hour, seems it was only me in the whole world that wanted to race 25 % ...

5 Lappers were stacked , very curious why they all moved to the 5 Lapper destruction Derby again, 25 % was so much better.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, AcidBurn247 said:

5 Lappers were stacked , very curious why they all moved to the 5 Lapper destruction Derby again, 25 % was so much better.

Is true.

5 lap races couldn't be any less of a representation of an F1 race if you tried.

It literally encourages people to be aggressive as time is not on their side.

I suppose the question is, would  online be somewhat better if they ditched 5% and changed the minimum distance to 10-15% instead.

This should reduce the amount of aggression on L1 to encourage people to race online.

not being yble to play ranked with my friends killed the game for me. Its a mess.

30 minutes ago, iosis - airborne-gaming.de said:

not being yble to play ranked with my friends killed the game for me. Its a mess.

I don't really see the issue with it.

People may as well invite friends.

I'm currently gold and level B safety and bizarrely been in a handful of lobbies with drivers with no licence or safety grading at all.

So my point is if i end up in the same matchmaking lobby as people with no record or experience then there is no reason to not be able to invite friends as the whole thing isn't working properly anyway.

• Agree 1

So my point is if i end up in the same matchmaking lobby as people with no record or experience then there is no reason to not be able to invite friends as the whole thing isn't working properly anyway.

exactly!

since playing with friends in ranked lobbies isn't possible anymore I completely stopped playing online besides league racing. 

Pls fix it and allow playing ranked with friends again... that was the reason why f1 was so much fun.

• Like 1

The whole ranked thing is a bit of a farce anyway.

You can't invite friends for obvious reasons turning people away.

You then have people who reach gold with a high safety rating who then struggle to find lobbies.

And then when you do find a lobby, more often than not someone within the lobby immediately votes to kick you from the lobby because your too good and its stops them from farming their stats.

On one hand it's a compliment but then it's quite sad that winning is so important these days to some people they will resort to removing quicker drivers just to make their stats look good rather than actually learning to just driving quicker.

5 lap F1 races 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get more laps in a go kart race at the local theme park. Plus the kids drive cleaner!! 

:classic_laugh:

25 % Ranked Lobbies are dead ducks, I have tried now for two weeks every now and again , unable to find more than 2 Drivers in a Lobby.

So much for my Silver Skill S Rank....

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, AcidBurn247 said:

25 % Ranked Lobbies are dead ducks, I have tried now for two weeks every now and again , unable to find more than 2 Drivers in a Lobby.

So much for my Silver Skill S Rank....

B had full lobbies. Or, a full lobby. A is a ghost town for 25%.

They should have made Ranked strictly No Assist and let all the button mashers have fun in unranked. They could change it now, but it's too late. People already left.

In other news, Assetto Corsa is a lot more busy lately. 

• Agree 1