Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2019 PC Time Trial Leaderboards not updating

illicit95

Last night I was setting hotlaps on China. Managed to beat my best lap time twice, only for the game to not upload my new best time to the server. It gave me all the "congratulations your time will be uploaded" message, but when I go back and check the leaderboards, it still says my old time I set a few weeks ago. This is problematic as for my league we are required to submit leaderboard screenshots of your best lap times, and I am unable to do so thanks to the times not uploading properly.

On 7/18/2019 at 8:20 AM, illicit95 said:

Last night I was setting hotlaps on China. Managed to beat my best lap time twice, only for the game to not upload my new best time to the server. It gave me all the "congratulations your time will be uploaded" message, but when I go back and check the leaderboards, it still says my old time I set a few weeks ago. This is problematic as for my league we are required to submit leaderboard screenshots of your best lap times, and I am unable to do so thanks to the times not uploading properly.

I have had the same issue since the weekend, but xbox and actually two tracks, that I'm aware. I'm showing up in Silverstone Dry, with a old lap I did days after the game came out. I've got the same you but added 'you have beaten your rival', and the congrats, will be uploaded yada yada. Seen it time and time as I been getting faster trying to get it beaten to fix it.

I notice in global times, find me and its another persons gamertag with the old time. In friends its my tag but the old lap time.

Same on the other track. I'm suspecting there's mixed up laps and gamertags that must get sorted out soon. It does know my best lap time however in the session results, so its there.

Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2019 at 2:16 PM, dcottle said:

I'm suspecting there's mixed up laps and gamertags that must get sorted out soon. 

Not likely. Been having this problem for months and did a Google search that resulted in people complaining for Years about this issue in F1 games.

How many patches since 2016? 

Unbelievable.

Archived