Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

codemasters weekly/monthly updates

whats happening with these updates? one in January and another in march? that's 2 months between a weekly update lol
Since the recent layoffs @justbiglee has found himself working with both the Rally and F1 dev teams and doing PR stuff in between, so i wouldn't be surprised he has too many things to on his to do list. He does give a progress report in the DiRT section once a week. :)
Also he did mention that they'd start up regularly again once new information on their games has been unveiled. Sometimes there can be weeks where nothing much happens so there's no need for an update. With the build up to F1 2015 though they should be quite regular I expect.
Also he did mention that they'd start up regularly again once new information on their games has been unveiled. Sometimes there can be weeks where nothing much happens so there's no need for an update. With the build up to F1 2015 though they should be quite regular I expect.
Yeah he has already started a F1 2015 blog so everyone will need to go there for the Q & A's.