Sign in to follow this  

Grid demo

Wil there be a demo on the ps4 because i saw some youtubers with a demo on the pc... And i cant help bud feal left out 🥺

5 hours ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

Wil there be a demo on the ps4 because i saw some youtubers with a demo on the pc... And i cant help bud feal left out 🥺

I presume you're talking about the "press" stuff?

2 hours ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

About this demo

AKA press stuff. It's not a demo for the public as far as I know.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

Wil there be a demo open to the public? 

Don't hold your breath for that... 

Why don't they do the same as they did when grid 2 came out. Live gameplay via twitch. They can show a lot of the game and we can ask live questions with instant answers. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:16 AM, ELITE-Team-Solo said:

Hey! No demo is planned for GRID at this moment in time. The gameplay you're seeing from media is not a demo - it's a gated, work-in-progress build of the game, where we instruct media on what is ready for broadcasting and what isn't. Demos are a whole different beast 👍 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, KreuZenNL said:

Why don't they do the same as they did when grid 2 came out. Live gameplay via twitch. They can show a lot of the game and we can ask live questions with instant answers. 

Pre-launch we're pushing for similar videos/content to this, though as you will have seen on the Blog and our social channels, there's LOTS of other activity to focus on right now! 

On launch there's certainly scope for a celebratory stream where we jump on the game and take some questions. Even aside from that, I'll be keen to stream GRID regularly, just so you can all laugh at my lack of racing skill 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrisGrovesMCM said:

Pre-launch we're pushing for similar videos/content to this, though as you will have seen on the Blog and our social channels, there's LOTS of other activity to focus on right now! 

On launch there's certainly scope for a celebratory stream where we jump on the game and take some questions. Even aside from that, I'll be keen to stream GRID regularly, just so you can all laugh at my lack of racing skill 😉

I understand that you at Codemasters are busy working on the game. Closer to launch some streams would be fun. We could see the damage model at work when you would take the controls.😄

• Like 2