Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G920 rotation permanently 180

With F1 2019 on steam, no matter what I do my wheel is locked to 180 degrees rotation in the game (90 left or right goes full lock).

The operating range is set to 360 in the Logitech G Hub, sensitivity at 50 (default). No matter what this operating range value is though, it's the same behavior in game. If the game is running and I unplug/replug the wheel, it is set to 900 degree rotation.

I have reinstalled G Hub including steps of deleting Logitech from AppData, deleted device drivers, restart etc, but it's always 180 degrees once the game launches. 

Anyone have recommendations?

3 hours ago, raesu said:

With F1 2019 on steam, no matter what I do my wheel is locked to 180 degrees rotation in the game (90 left or right goes full lock).

The operating range is set to 360 in the Logitech G Hub, sensitivity at 50 (default). No matter what this operating range value is though, it's the same behavior in game. If the game is running and I unplug/replug the wheel, it is set to 900 degree rotation.

I have reinstalled G Hub including steps of deleting Logitech from AppData, deleted device drivers, restart etc, but it's always 180 degrees once the game launches. 

Anyone have recommendations?

Make sure you have updated the wheel firmware.

Uninstall all the Logitech software with Geek Uninstaller. Disconnect wheel and restart.

Install latest LGS. Connect controller and restart, test for in-game function. Make a restore point if successful.

Install latest G-Hub. Retest. If the controller misbehaves, it is G-Hub that is at fault (it is still marked as early access but I no longer have a Logitech wheel).

Finally, and from elsewhere (again not sure about the validity of the claim but HTH)

I'm not sure about a G920, but with a G27 you can cycle thru DOR presets by pressing right paddle, R3, and select. I have a feeling that might not work because the smallest value of a preset is likely 180 degrees. It's worth a try anyways.

Thanks so much. I uninstalled everything with geek uninstaller, restarted, and installed LGS. Setting the DOR to 360 works! I may try to install G Hub again since my 502 wireless requires it (thankfully it's already running in on-board mode).

8 hours ago, raesu said:

Thanks so much. I uninstalled everything with geek uninstaller, restarted, and installed LGS. Setting the DOR to 360 works! I may try to install G Hub again since my 502 wireless requires it (thankfully it's already running in on-board mode).

Be sure to feedback if G-Hub reintroduces the issue (and of course to Logitech if so).

I installed G Hub and the DOR seems ok, but G Hub actually does not recognize the wheel at all. I don't really need it to, but it did before which is strange.

I have also noticed (perhaps this happened after G Hub installed), that the force feedback resisting beyond the DOR is very weak. I remember it used to be quite hard to turn past 180 in one direction, but now there's only a slight bit of resistance to let me know where the maximum angle is. Is there a setting to adjust this? Should I use geek uninstall again on all of this and try again? This wheel is a huge pain with all these problems.