Sign in to follow this  

Lighting Volt Haas F1 Team

The joke continues; Just as I was about to set up a new career with Haas the sponsor changes his name to¬†Lighting Volt.¬†ūü§ß

And believe it or not but this ad is real so I think we will see some more name changes coming soon. 

• Like 1

Yeah, the stor(e)y keeps getting crazier with each day. It looks like it's a name change only for legal reasons, they're trying to wiggle their way out of some prior commitments before effectively dissolving the company and selling its parts.

By the way, that ad is for a different company, but it would be amazing if it was real :classic_biggrin:

Posted (edited)

Yes the ad is for a real energy drink from Steven Seagal. After the debacle with the Rich logo I guess we are going the same direction with the new name. It's Steven Seagal, where else is he going to make money?

Edited by BelgiumDude

4 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Yes the ad is for a real energy drink from Steven Seagal. After the debacle with the Rich logo I guess we are going the same direction with the new name. It's Steven Seagal, where else is he going to make money?

Apparently, there's yet ANOTHER energy drinks company called Volt, which may be the next issue :classic_wacko:

The Haas teams sponsorship saga is becoming this most exciting story this season in F1 as the championship fight is non existent at the top. 

Netflix might have to give most of their episodes in there documentary series just to the Haas debacle lol

• Haha 1