Sign in to follow this  

Would you like F1 2015 to have a Helmet Designer feature?

Where is it confirmed there is no career mode this year? I mean there's no mention of it in the initial announcement, but that doesn't mean it's not there. They could simply leave that out until a later announcement.

Career mode is a pretty core feature of any racing game, becoming the driver. So would be wierd to leave it out. It would certainly eliminate my interest in the game.

Encarnia said:

Where is it confirmed there is no career mode this year? I mean there's no mention of it in the initial announcement, but that doesn't mean it's not there. They could simply leave that out until a later announcement.

Career mode is a pretty core feature of any racing game, becoming the driver. So would be wierd to leave it out. It would certainly eliminate my interest in the game.

Read this:
Reading the tweets. It sounds like u can't create ur own driver in career mode ?? Am I getting the wrong impression. Or is this for a later announcement 
In F1 2015 you pick which driver / team you want to race for and compete as them.

Sure, it's not 100% confirmed that there's no career mode, but it's pretty clear IMO.