car doesnt go full throttle anymore, even with full throttle

Question

Posted (edited)

The green bar (which shows how much input you give to the throttle) in the HUD doesnt stay on full, even when I physically dont lift the throttle. This has lead that my Vmax is 10-15 km/h slower than my friend, On the same setup and tires. My collegue reported that it compromised my Acceleration and my max speed.

I am using a Logitech G920 wheel, idk if its driver related or game related.

My collegue even said that he also had the feeling of beeing "extra slow" a few days ago, so maybe he had the same problem.

I attached a clip in offline grand prix mode, so its not only in online racing but also in Offline racing. 

Edited by Räwie

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Räwie said:

The green bar (which shows how much input you give to the throttle) in the HUD doesnt stay on full, even when I physically dont lift the throttle. This has lead that my Vmax is 10-15 km/h slower than my friend, On the same setup and tires. My collegue reported that it compromised my Acceleration and my max speed.

I am using a Logitech G920 wheel, idk if its driver related or game related.

My collegue even said that he also had the feeling of beeing "extra slow" a few days ago, so maybe he had the same problem.

I attached a clip in offline grand prix mode, so its not only in online racing but also in Offline racing. 

Try calibrating the controller in the Windows Control Panel and then if not you need to look at the potentiometers in the pedalset.

Either there is a loose connection or the pots are dirty.

• Agree 1