Sign in to follow this  

Shame on you !!!!!

I don t have any other words for staff and moderators.Not replying in days or weeks while there is handful posts only.If there was 100s and 100s of posts to reply I would understud,but this is ludacris.There you have  cople of people trying to help you make this game great and you are basicly spitting on them the way you act.Just writing here in the forum says you care and you want to help.It takes time to write post.Some posts are huge.Imagine how long did that person take to write it.Comeone.Makes no sence.Us begging you to make game better.You who get payed to make game and everything around it better.For the love of gaming gods,wake up please….

• Agree 1

just one thing to add ...

remove the in-app help ... it saves us from crying for help and getting frustrated by automatic replies and no real response whatsoever and it save you to pay the people who just sit there and push a button for the autoreply or move them hear and do something.

• Like 1

The forum is dying from neglect. I've been here since the games inception and it was once a thriving place to share information and of course air our grievances, which unsurprisingly we're almost identical. Now those same regulars don't bother making suggestions or commenting because nobody listens. The developers have their own agenda and rarely even make the most cursory attempt to address a specific issue. Like politicians, we get the same standard carbon copy answers to everything. "Our team is aware of this problem and is working hard to come up with a fix" Yet in all the time we have been asking for something as simple as "please fix the flying cars?" we get update after update adding new ways to buy premium extras, but no answer to the broken penalty system. Nobody answers anymore because they have nothing to say. Certainly nothing we want to hear.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 3

The saddest thing about all of that is that the F1 Moile Racing 2019 game is outperformed by it own F1 2016 mobile game !!! Maybe not on graphic but pretty much anywhere else. @ChrisGrovesMCM

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Btw,did you guys ever seen this?Grid start,duels.Look how guy went  from 7 to 1 in no time.And if you look at time at start you will see olmost 5 sec get added in split sec.This was for me first time to see  this and I played over 3000 duels.I did managed to catch him back and win 🙂

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, CosareNL said:

Finde anomalys 🙂

Screenshot_20190711_223219_com.codemasters.F1Mobile.jpg

I still have no idea what the points mean or how they're calculated. The don't seem to correlate to anything.

I’ve experienced the grid start glitch. Opponent was several places back and I thought I had the race under control. In a blink of an eye, opponent was teleported to the front! 

In sprints too. Opponent can suddenly turn ghost and zip past me and bots to the front. Weird

Dear @ChrisGrovesMCM

the treatment of your users at the in app help is disgraceful ... you cry for help and report issues and the only response is generic computer generated responses and after that you question / issue just gets deleted.

just remove it altogether.

thank you

• Agree 1