MFD in the Steering wheel???

Posted (edited)

Hi, Codemasters, 

Id' like to know if it is possible to have the MFD menu in the screen of the steering wheel (only for the cars who have a screen of course : F1 modern and F2).  I play only with the cockpit view and the MFD which is deported on the bottom right of the screen is annoying to me. And I think to have it on the streering wheel would be more immersive.

Edited by Moustagua
  • Agree 2

16 hours ago, Moustagua said:

Hi, Codemasters, 

Id' like to know if it is possible to have the ATM menu in the screen of the steering wheel (only for the cars who have a screen of course : F1 modern and F2).  I play only with the cockpit view and the ATM which is deported on the bottom right of the screen is annoying to me. And I think to have it on the streering wheel would be more immersive.

You mean MFD?

i see ATM, I'm like give me your car! Your steering wheel spits out MONEY!

ATM is how it's called in the french version of the game... and i don't know of it's called in english. But you have understand that i talked about the menu where you can check the tyre wear, statuts of the car etc....

7 minutes ago, Moustagua said:

ATM is how it's called in the french version of the game... and i don't know of it's called in english. But you have understand that i talked about the menu where you can check the tyre wear, statuts of the car etc....

You mean AMF (Affichage Multi Fonctions) called MFD in English. Long time requested, but who knows ...

43 minutes ago, philappleraily said:

You mean AMF (Affichage Multi Fonctions) called MFD in English. Long time requested, but who knows ...

Yes, i made a mistake!!! i correct it ...

3 hours ago, philappleraily said:

Get in line...

there's so much requested since 2016 what still isn't in the game🤣

Would need quite a redesign. There's way more information in any one page of the current MFD (which is already far too small for many of us to read) than would fit on the steering wheel currently.

3 minutes ago, scottishwildcat said:

Would need quite a redesign. There's way more information in any one page of the current MFD (which is already far too small for many of us to read) than would fit on the steering wheel currently.

You can simply have a button to scroll through the menu on the steering wheel like in PCars.

If anything is added to the steering wheels screens, it should be to replicate the real ones as used by the teams, with different menus to scroll through ( as said above like Pcars Motec display ) not a fake one copied and pasted 20 times.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BluntRS said:

If anything is added to the steering wheels screens, it should be to replicate the real ones as used by the teams, with different menus to scroll through ( as said above like Pcars Motec display ) not a fake one copied and pasted 20 times.

Agree ACC done awesome job with that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neomo said:

Agree ACC done awesome job with that

I need a PC, like yesterday.