why dont i have full race fuel at the start of the race

starting a race on %100 i only have 46 laps of fuel onboard for a 56 to 58 lap race what is going on is this another bloody bug 

You racing on career?

Have you completed the race strategy practice programme? Sounds as though you are running this practice programme in lean fuel mix giving the game the impression you are saving loads of fuel per lap, causing it to think you need x laps less fuel as you do so much saving. The idea of the race strategy is so you drive laps as close to how you would do In the race, to give you an accurate figure for tire wear and fuel usage. 

You can always manually increase your fuel load from the tire strategy screen before you start the race. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, scotty99 said:

but it does not allow me to change it in the tyre strategy screen 

Scotty, it’s impossible. I change it every time before the race. Once you are on the grid, press strategy and you find tyres above and below the fuel. Highlight it and you can change manually (I’m on PS4)

1 hour ago, lor1700 said:

Scotty, it’s impossible. I change it every time before the race. Once you are on the grid, press strategy and you find tyres above and below the fuel. Highlight it and you can change manually (I’m on PS4)

Yeah this is what I was referring to. Sorry if I didn’t explain it well enough

• Agree 1