Sign in to follow this  

List of 3rd party tools using F1 2019 UDP Telemetry

Hello,

I wanted to see, if there would be a list of tools using the UDP Telemetry, but there seems to be none.

So let's start the thread. Other developers, please add your tools, so we can share what we have done.

I go first: I have been developing my Telemetry tools since the first PC version of the F1 game, so yeah, I have seen a lot of stuff.

In short, with my tool you can:

• Save your telemetry data and compare the laps. You can do real-time comparison agains fastest, session fastest or reference lap
  • Real-time track map with the pit window visible (where you will land after good pitstop),
  • Track map can show optimal line, fastest lap line, lines driver for seeing trends on your lines
  • Extensive fuel/race info for getting most out of the racing (e.g. how to end the race with 0.01kg of fuel left)
  • Visual comparison of laps in lap comparison tool
  • Race history, track position history and laptimes graphs
  • Save opponent laps in offline and online races and compare them to your own laps (good way to get better faster).
  • XY Plotters for interesting graphs from the data
  • Game can be on any platform (PC, PS, XBox). Telemetry tool runs on Windows, Linux and Mac, so you can now e.g. put your spare Mac laptop into a good use.

You can get this from the RaceDepartment.com

Some screenshots

Main Telemetry screen

V9_F1_telemetry.thumb.png.dd3195c7ea4172fe7cb2ba3c0df37f91.png

Race Info

V9_F1_raceinfo.thumb.png.8b4cd4cf499db120795e99c066bc1c06.png

Race history

V9_F1_race_history.thumb.png.b475174a2a182239fee8f09cdf0cd7e5.png

Track position history

V9_F1_track_position.thumb.png.929c4f6e3be8be2ce7f974d8dffb4cf5.png

Comparison, fuel use

V9_F1_comparison_fuel_use.thumb.png.de6620a440f7111db314c43cffa69948.png

XY Plotters on suspension

V9_plotters_suspension.thumb.png.f6cba6570dd73c6126251f329941ee79.png

I have used this on F1 2018 and it has helped me so much its unbelievable. It takes some getting used to but once you are able to edit what you need to the screen its a no brainier. Awesome job on this tool man and to offer it for free is also pretty cool. I will give it a go on 2019 and let ya know how it goes.

I have used this as well and it really helps - it is free and works on a Mac.

Is there any telemetry app for PS4 that allows the user to save date from a particular race? The one I use and paid for doesn't have the save data option.

9 minutes ago, ffigueir said:

Is there any telemetry app for PS4 that allows the user to save date from a particular race? The one I use and paid for doesn't have the save data option.

The one above. You can save laps individually as your marker/banker lap as reference point.

i love the above app!

Is there a video tutorial on how I can understand this. It means nothing to me but I want to learn and improve my driving. 

43 minutes ago, Techstyler81 said:

I use RS Dash on the Ps4

Ich benutze RS Dash auf der Ps4

I think RS Dash gives you a dashboard. This software is telemetry to analyse your laps.

57 minutes ago, philappleraily said:

Ich denke, RS Dash gibt Ihnen ein Dashboard. Diese Software ist Telemetrie, um Ihre Runden zu analysieren.

In Rs Dash you can also analyze. Lap times, fuel/tyre consumption, ERS mode and much more.

In Rs Dash kann man auch analysieren. Rundenzeiten, Sprit / Reifen verbrauch, ERS Modus und vieles mehr. 

Well shti me not never knew that been waiting for  this since the game came out so if I purchase the 18 version will I have to pay for the new one do you know 

One other important thing about this app is that it lets you record the "Ghost" lap as well - so you can see where you are gaining and losing time and why. This is a great help in improving lap times. 

On 7/20/2019 at 6:34 PM, LonelyRacer said:

Hello,

I wanted to see, if there would be a list of tools using the UDP Telemetry, but there seems to be none.

So let's start the thread. Other developers, please add your tools, so we can share what we have done.

I go first: I have been developing my Telemetry tools since the first PC version of the F1 game, so yeah, I have seen a lot of stuff.

In short, with my tool you can:

• Save your telemetry data and compare the laps. You can do real-time comparison agains fastest, session fastest or reference lap
  • Real-time track map with the pit window visible (where you will land after good pitstop),
  • Track map can show optimal line, fastest lap line, lines driver for seeing trends on your lines
  • Extensive fuel/race info for getting most out of the racing (e.g. how to end the race with 0.01kg of fuel left)
  • Visual comparison of laps in lap comparison tool
  • Race history, track position history and laptimes graphs
  • Save opponent laps in offline and online races and compare them to your own laps (good way to get better faster).
  • XY Plotters for interesting graphs from the data
  • Game can be on any platform (PC, PS, XBox). Telemetry tool runs on Windows, Linux and Mac, so you can now e.g. put your spare Mac laptop into a good use.

You can get this from the RaceDepartment.com

Some screenshots

Main Telemetry screen

V9_F1_telemetry.thumb.png.dd3195c7ea4172fe7cb2ba3c0df37f91.png

Race Info

V9_F1_raceinfo.thumb.png.8b4cd4cf499db120795e99c066bc1c06.png

Race history

V9_F1_race_history.thumb.png.b475174a2a182239fee8f09cdf0cd7e5.png

Track position history

V9_F1_track_position.thumb.png.929c4f6e3be8be2ce7f974d8dffb4cf5.png

Comparison, fuel use

V9_F1_comparison_fuel_use.thumb.png.de6620a440f7111db314c43cffa69948.png

XY Plotters on suspension

V9_plotters_suspension.thumb.png.f6cba6570dd73c6126251f329941ee79.png

I cannot get this working on the onex, no data is being received. I had no issue with 2018...just as an fyi, i also have another similar prigram running which is pulling the data no problem

If you don't broadcast then only 1 app can get data at the time, not 2 the same on 1 port. Or you need to use udp relay.

7 minutes ago, AlexTT said:

If you don't broadcast then only 1 app can get data at the time, not 2 the same on 1 port. Or you need to use udp relay.

I have tried with only this app initially and got nothing, all is setup correctly.. Tried with the secind app only and i am getting data... 

18 minutes ago, Ender0042 said:

Hey,

Here is my own telemetry software that I developed since last September https://bitbucket.org/Fiingon/pxg-f1-telemetry/src/master/

It's focused on post session analysis of laps and stints (multiple consecutive laps). There is no real time display.

The software is available for macOs and windows here: https://bitbucket.org/Fiingon/pxg-f1-telemetry/downloads/

Cheers

This is the one that is working for me

1 hour ago, Gysepy-Simracer said:

I cannot get this working on the onex, no data is being received. I had no issue with 2018...just as an fyi, i also have another similar prigram running which is pulling the data no problem

I had to select 2018 for the ingame udp settings and it is now giving data. 

16 hours ago, Gysepy-Simracer said:

Interesting, which game version do you use? I used PC version 1.05 for testing for the 9.1. release.

1 hour ago, LonelyRacer said:

Interesting, which game version do you use? I used PC version 1.05 for testing for the 9.1. release.

1.05, its working now but i had to select 2018 in the games udp options

Just loaded up 9.1 version of this telemetry app - the suspension movement data is very helpful