Posted (edited)

Anyone else having the same issue where you boot the game up and when you press start on the title screen the game crashes and dashboards.

xbox one x, 4K HDR on.

Update: re installed the game completely, tried different resolutions and still does not work the game will not go past the title screen.

similar bug to PC version.

Edited by callumgarton

I am having the same issue on my xbox one x .Just goes back to xbox home screen after pressing menu key to start .The game was working in the afternoon (except for the email not working) but just wont start again.

i can play multiplayer on f1 2017 so it is only 2019 that has issues

12 hours ago, rivermanstu said:

I am having the same issue on my xbox one x .Just goes back to xbox home screen after pressing menu key to start .The game was working in the afternoon (except for the email not working) but just wont start again.

i can play multiplayer on f1 2017 so it is only 2019 that has issues

Yeah same like the game was working fine then a couple of hour later t just did not work once you get to the title menu, I’ve reinstalled 3 times deleted my save game data in case it was corrupted, still no joy, it’s really annoying because not heard a single peep from Codemasters about the issue!

Got the game to start .I moved the game from internal drive to my external drive.First time i tried to start it done a long data sync then crashed like before .Second time i tried it it done a short data sync then continued to main menu.done a couple of short gps to try it and it seems to be working .got my emails too. game has started normally 3 times since so hopefully it is fixed