GP length  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite length

• 100%
    • 50%
    • 25%
    • 5 laps

5 minutes ago, philappleraily said:

What is your favorite race length in career and why?

100%, i find it provides consistency with the AI, allows me to settle into the race and make smart decisions. 50% also allows this to an extent but anything below introduces random variables in my opinion. I also do full Practice and qually sessions matching what the real weekend is like, Friday i will do the first P1 and P2 session's spread over an evening,, Sat i do the P3 and qually and finally Sun the 100%.... Brings the game alive in my opinion rather that the dare i say "biggest youtube guys" 25% and on a daily basis and banging out 2-3 vids a day...

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

100%. As in Real Life, plus most importantly, I can use Race Strategy more effectively.

Shorter races and I lose the Strategy aspect (fun) of the Race.

Edited by Marty_K_

25% as whilst I enjoy the strategy I don't have the patience or time to do longer not and do practice and qualifying too. So 25% suits me fine

I'd like to play on 100%, but it takes too much time for me. 50% is a good balance. It doesn't take that long, but you can play with some strategies and experience tyre wear and pace management throughout races.

Are people really doing well at 100% with no flashbacks or assists? That's pretty serious, if so.  With so many tracks and setups to be proficient at that way, it would take a real life season to do well. Which is fine, but that's some medication. 

45 minutes ago, DaleRossi said:

Are people really doing well at 100% with no flashbacks or assists? That's pretty serious, if so.  With so many tracks and setups to be proficient at that way, it would take a real life season to do well. Which is fine, but that's some medication. 

I’m running with TC to medium because I have disabled flashbacks. 100% is for me so hard to play because a small mistake and you are out! OK, this is realistic but I think, apart from real drivers, most of users running no assist, cockpit view like me, are using flashbacks.

BTW, there is an option for creating a Pro Career. Why not using this?

Posted (edited)

100%. Everything else is barely a race.

Also, even more fake tyre wear and bad AI strategy on lower lengths, it's not perfect on 100% but it's a lot better.

Edited by Ho3n3r

Posted (edited)

Absolutely 5 laps !!! No strategies, no pit stops, no safety cars, no Engine failure for AI ... Only Race !!! It would be better 10laps, but unfortunately we dont have that option. 

Edited by SabolcSaghmeist

6 hours ago, philappleraily said:

I’m running with TC to medium because I have disabled flashbacks. 100% is for me so hard to play because a small mistake and you are out! OK, this is realistic but I think, apart from real drivers, most of users running no assist, cockpit view like me, are using flashbacks.

BTW, there is an option for creating a Pro Career. Why not using this?

Makes sense. Even with flashbacks, that's a long time to stay focused.

I have a career with flashbacks and one without. When I have it on, it encourages me to push more and actually focus less.

What is Pro Career? Elite assists with cockpit and no flashbacks?