Cars crash involuntarily after some of the races are over.

There is in Artificial Intelligence in the 2019 F1 game in Online Multiplayer mode a crude bug: with all the care I have when I do not commit any infraction or beat in another car (I try to be very careful not to commit any kind of infractions ), when the race ends I no longer have the control of the car but Artificial Intelligence this allows to hit another car that was far ahead of me after the game has finished, that my car and other users (when I watch in the mode viewer) hits another car involuntarily).
So when this happens I am penalized and my reputation for safety is falling.
By the way, developers of Codemaster, correct this crass problem.
Thank you very much already, sure that will take action to correct this grotesque fault.

wrong forum. this section is for Dirt games

8 hours ago, ianism said:

wrong forum. this section is for Dirt games 

"wrong forum"?
So Codemaster is accidentally calling users who play Dx 11 cheats. Would you like to be called a cheater even if it's not really?
So I'm in the right forum, whether you approve it or not.

i literally have no idea what you're talking about. and honestly I don't care.

you are in the forum for the Dirt games. they are other games Codemasters makes and they involve rally racing. the Dirt games do not have these issues you are having. you need to go here, because this is where you talk about/describe issues with the F1 games: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/10-f1-games/

bye.

12 hours ago, ianism said:

i literally have no idea what you're talking about. and honestly I don't care.

you are in the forum for the Dirt games. they are other games Codemasters makes and they involve rally racing. the Dirt games do not have these issues you are having. you need to go here, because this is where you talk about/describe issues with the F1 games: https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/10-f1-games/

bye.

ianism, so I apologize for my words to you.  
Thanks for link. 

17 hours ago, edsonnery5 said:

"wrong forum"?
So Codemaster is accidentally calling users who play Dx 11 cheats. Would you like to be called a cheater even if it's not really?
So I'm in the right forum, whether you approve it or not.

You were and are right, ianism, this is not the lugasr for the F1 2019 (PC) Forum.
I apologize again, please.