PC XBOX CONTROLLER LEFT TURN

I just bought a brand new wired xbox controller to connect to my pc to play F1 2019 but every time i turn left it does not want to turn left at all and its delayed. turning right is fine but left im having so much problems

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ROMAN582 said:

I just bought a brand new wired xbox controller to connect to my pc to play F1 2019 but every time i turn left it does not want to turn left at all and its delayed. turning right is fine but left im having so much problems

Try these settings :

Steering deadzone 0

Steering linearity 50

Steering saturation 8

Throttle deadzone 0

Throttle linearity 50

Throttle saturation 0

Braking deadzone 0

Braking linearity 50

Braking saturation 0

Hope helping you with this setts.. 

23 minutes ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Try these settings :

Steering deadzone 0

Steering linearity 50

Steering saturation 8

Throttle deadzone 0

Throttle linearity 50

Throttle saturation 0

Braking deadzone 0

Braking linearity 50

Braking saturation 0

Hope helping you with this setts.. 

😞 I JUST TRIED NOW AND ITS STILL THE SAME. WONT TURN LEFT PROPERLY AT ALL THE CAR KEEPS GOING WIDE

7 minutes ago, ROMAN582 said:

😞 I JUST TRIED NOW AND ITS STILL THE SAME. WONT TURN LEFT PROPERLY AT ALL THE CAR KEEPS GOING WIDE

Hummm... So try another USB port and try update your controller drivers.. Maybe solve the problem 

23 minutes ago, CarlosSantos87 said:

Hummm... So try another USB port and try update your controller drivers.. Maybe solve the problem 

thats the first thing i tried, still does not work

3 hours ago, ROMAN582 said:

thats the first thing i tried, still does not work

Maybe the controller is damaged.. Try in a different game.. Like Fifa or something other.. It's strange 😢😢

I have the same problem as you, turn to the left, gently and with a stroke all right, since 3 days, I have this problem, I change the controller, it always makes me, only in the left turns, for Monaco, it is impossible to solve this problem, it is not a USB controller, a USB port, a backup on another problem.

13 minutes ago, Retornik said:
I have the same problem as you, turn to the left, gently and with a stroke all right, since 3 days, I have this problem, I change the controller, it always makes me, only in the left turns, for Monaco, it is impossible to solve this problem, it is not a USB controller, a USB port, a backup on another problem.

Can be buged with the last patch.. Maybe can be something like that.. I don't know.. Only trying a different controller and testing if that happens again or solve the problem.. Only way I think 

Look at my message above, I already have everything, I did not have this problem before, it's been 3 days since I have this problem

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Retornik said:

Look at my message above, I already have everything, I did not have this problem before, it's been 3 days since I have this problem

I think that could be caused with the last patch 1.05.. Could be that the problem.. Try re installing the game from the steam 

Edited by CarlosSantos87