Career Mode - Lack of Racing Incidents

Reading all the comments got me thinking about stopping the career mode LOL. It can't be that bad. Is it?:classic_blink:

15 hours ago, Striker_703 said:

Reading all the comments got me thinking about stopping the career mode LOL. It can't be that bad. Is it?:classic_blink:

Did you watch this year's Hockenheim race? Yeah, nothing even the slightest similar to that will ever happen in this game... Not even close. The AI is on rails and perfect, regardless the track condition.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Guys we need to start a petition. I hope it will fixable with a patch BEFORE F1 2020. This feature would be a total game changer for the career. 

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 8:12 PM, MrHawk said:

Guys we need to start a petition. I hope it will fixable with a patch BEFORE F1 2020. This feature would be a total game changer for the career. 

They've had years to fix it, and either they've chosen not to or it's just not feasible with their current game engine. Either way, there's no chance they're fixing it in a patch.

• Sad 2

On 8/10/2019 at 9:12 PM, MrHawk said:

ahahah this will NEVER happen.

• Sad 1

I don't think the AI not making mistakes is patchable. I think it's down to how the AI are designed to be. The only time their car spins is when they make contact. That's it.