Sign in to follow this  

2015 Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix

Hamilton taught us too many times last year when he was in the same shoes as Rosberg what he would do. The only time this didn't pay off is at Canada when his brakes failed.

In my opinion Rosberg isn't upto the job, Lewis knows it, Merc know it and now Nico-the-need-assistance-when-driving-boy is starting to realise it too.  

You've actually got to be kidding me

http://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/lewis-hamiltons-controversial-f1-celebration/story-fnec578q-1227302940455

fIsince08 said:
Jiggy said:
I'm guessing this is what Rosberg is thinking. By slowing down, Hamilton is hurting Rosberg's tyres. If you go for the overtake, you push your own tyres even more. Not only that, Hamilton seems in such control of his pace that he would easily react to that. You won't be able to get close enough to really attack him and you'll just end up in the same position you're in now, only it will hit your tyres even more because of the increased pace.

Which is called racecraft, really I have no idea what Rosberg is twisting about!
While my personal opinion is that Rosberg's attitude sounds kind of defeatist, instead of saying like *screw that guy, then I'm going to push beyond hell and give him a reason to never go slow in front of me again*, I also believe his way of thinking is partly because of the "conserve this, conserve that, save this, save that"-mindset we have in F1 right now. It seems like it's people's main objective now, how do we conserve tyres/fuel/engine, instead of how do we win the race. It's a thing I really hate in F1.

But I digress, I can understand where Rosberg is coming from, I'm just disappointed with the way he reacted/dealt with the situation put in front of him.

But it has been like this since Pirelli re-entered F1 in 2011. Conserve this, save that.

Remember China 2013? Button to team: "Do you want me to fight Lewis?"

It's been like this since 2011, sadly.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/motorsport/lewis-hamiltons-controversial-f1-celebration/story-fnec578q-1227302940455
Stories like this remind me why I have such little faith in society. 

If Hamilton is sexist for spraying a podium girl with champagne, does that make anyone who sprays Lewis with champagne a racist?  

;)

VetteIfan said:

If Hamilton is sexist for spraying a podium girl with champagne, does that make anyone who sprays Lewis with champagne a racist?  

;)
It's not like he's the only driver to do it either, I'd say most drivers on the grid that have been on the podium will have done it.

fIsince08 said:
VetteIfan said:

;)
It's not like he's the only driver to do it either, I'd say most drivers on the grid that have been on the podium will have done it.
Yeah I believe Vettel did it at least once or twice during his winning stint at Red bull as have many driver's throuighout the history of F1. I don't see any real big problems here

Ridiculous really, I'm sure most drivers have done it at some point. It's a bit of fun isn't it, celebrating by spraying the champagne, doesn't matter who you get it on!

I really hate some people. Like I really hate them. Looking for things where they don't exist...

Too bad she's not on Twitter, would've send her that Webber GIF if she was.