Multiplayer Racing Suits

I like the option that we're able to have racing suits. BUT, they all look the same. Why can't we change the colors of the suits? What is your thoughts on this. And what is the deal with this racing suits. I've seen it many of times now, but it's note in the selection. 

F1® 2019_20190720150507.jpg

F1® 2019_20190720150513.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm not a huge fan of the racing suits. I think they should've coded them so the sponsor logos on the car one is driving should appear on the suit. Then I'm sure people would be happy with the suits.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, DirtDiver25 said:

I'm not a huge fan of the racing suits. I think they should've coded them so the sponsor logos on the car one is driving should appear on the suit. Then I'm sure people would be happy with the suits.

The only way we'll be able to have team names on multiplayer racing suits is if we're on a team. We don't have the option to make a team or join a team that I know of. 

I've mentioned this in another post.... i don't get why we couldn't have this as an options considering it the sponsors are already in the game. I don't think it is a license issue so why not give us the option to have the sponsors which are ON the car that you signed for during your career to have their title sponsors on their suit.... it looks kind of stupid if you and your teammate both finish on the podium and 1 driver looks basic (arcady) and the other fully decked out in official colors/sponsors.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I found out that the suit in my first post is awarded to you once you get 50 or 60 wins. 

On 7/22/2019 at 6:19 PM, Striker_703 said:

I found out that the suit in my first post is awarded to you once you get 50 or 60 wins. 

I haven't got that many wins yet LOL, but i'm working on it 🙂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I found out more info about the hidden race suit(s). You'll get the suit at well once you hit a rank of 50 with some other accolades. I believe the badge color turns to gold as well. I'm still working my first ranked win @bluwaters. When I look at my record, I feel like Rubens Barrichello. :classic_blink::classic_biggrin:🏎️

Edited by Striker_703
Missed a word.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Agree @Striker_703 would be cool if we could change the colour on the race suits, like the 3 colour oprions it gives us on helmets and cars etc. ( I also seen your stream last night they need to fix that pause exploit)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Would be cool, if we had the option to fully create our own custom racing suit design, shoe design, glove design, helmet design and car livery design via a inbuild editor similar to what GT Sport, Call Of Duty or MotoGP 19 offer, to come up with some crazy artstyles from scratch.

Also to top this off with a nice twist, it'd be amazing to be able to upload these creations to a ingame server, where anyone can download them similar to Forza or even The Sims.

Official sponsors could be handled in a way where we could choose blank spots on the objects that we wish to edit / customize and the game automatically assigns the correct teamsponsors etc. at those spots whenever we change cars or teams, eg.: i choose the top and the sides of my helmet as a blank spot for teamsponsors and when i'm at Mercedes i get BOSE / Monster Energy etc. to show at those blank spots but conversely if i am at Ferrari those spots will be filled with 90 years / Hublot / Kaspersky etc.

For maximum immersion, i hope they could offer us the option to choose from all brands as well for the helmet / gloves / shoes etc., eg.: Arai, Schuberth, OMP, Alpinestars, Puma etc.

CM certainly needs to completely overhaul and improve the whole customization part of the game, avatar customization is also a vital piece, eg.: face / height / weight / teint / beardstyle / hairstyle / eyecolor / voice packs etc., similar to FIFA or The Sims or even Black Desert.

Hopefully CM can make this happen.

Edited by SturmDesTodes
Spelling error
  • Like 1

It's a needed option @TomAAA. We need individuality besides the avatars, although the avatars can change as well. In a old title, I can't remember which F1 or it may have been a Madden. Any way, the user was able to upload a photo of themselves. @SturmDesTodes you named all the reasons why we should be able to do all you pointed out besides one. eSports, eSports and eSports. LOL. I've watched arcade-racing sim-racing 'call it what you want' grow into the major spot it is now. I remember arcades holding comps like this over the weekend or on a late night Friday. It took over thirty years for arcade-racing/sim-racing to come this far. I'm looking forward to seeing where it will go from here.  

• Agree 1

I agree @Striker_703 I remeber the Tiger woods game and Rainbow 6 used to allow this also.

An option to add a 4th colour to helmets etc would be pretty cool instead of the 3 colour option we have just now they all end up looking similar lol. 

• Like 1

I'm working on a suit and helmet in GTSport. I already have most of the car I use done, the suit, but mainly the helmet is the last to do.