Sign in to follow this  

The Black Edition

One of the key bits of feedback we took from GRID 2 was that you didn’t care for a wide spread of pre-order bonuses, you wanted something more simple, tracks were a no-go and most importantly, you wanted something that wouldn’t fragment the Community itself.

All these thoughts were taken into account when devising the GRID Autosport pre-order offering, so, with this in mind we’d like to introduce you to the Black Edition.

Looks good, what are the 20 black edition liveries? Are they just different patterns to use or are they pre-set liveries to choose from? @Loore

Looks good, what are the 20 black edition liveries? Are they just different patterns to use or are they pre-set liveries to choose from? @Loore
Patterns to use, you'll also get the special Ravenwest liveries of course :)

With it costing £35 i just hope there are no car dlc or track dlc later on as i was the person to first moan about it on your facebook and was sent back a image of a cat saying no, meaning you wouldn't do that but few month later there was dlcs everywhere.

the main reason i turned away from the game i just hope there are no hidden surprises on this game.

ai have yet to see what was so special about pre ordering and getting Black Edition when I cant find any of the content that was supposed to be exclisive for us Dummies that pre ordered this abortion of a game with all these issues but 2 DLCs released with no fix to MAJOR ISSUES.

I would like to add that i LOVED codemasters games since the TOCA days and really cant understand how a company that made such AWESOME games nearly20 years ago cant do BETTER now instead of going backwards. If they were my child o would be utterly disappointed in their progress with their experience.  SAD REALLY