[PS4] Weekly Event - Selected assists do not carry over from Practice/Qualifying to the Races

Hi. As described in the title, for the first Weekly event (Austria with MP car), I had disabled ABS and used Manual Gearbox. Then for the following two events, I decided to enable it as well as changing gearbox from 'Manual' to 'Manual and Suggested Gear'. Thing is, ABS and Suggested Gear are definitely on for both Practice and Qualifying sessions, but for the Races, they both revert back to first Weekly event selection (even though they appear as I selected them before they became locked for the event.

Posted (edited)

So, do I need to tag a mod for this to be checked out?

This Sunday I did the Weekly race twice, and like I mentioned in my first post, same thing happened and ABS assist was enabled for both Practice and Qualifying sessions I ran before the weekend, but it was disabled in both races (even though I checked the assists menu before going to Matchmaking and it showed as enabled).

Edited by Yeratel84

Posted (edited)

I got the same Issue since Weekly Event 1.

I just started the Game and selected automatic shifting First, but now i got a Wheel and changed it to manual. Working perfect for Training and Quali but i have to do every Weekly Race with automatic Shifting.

Edited by Soni95

Posted (edited)

i`ve had this the last 2 weekly events where it is locked on auto ERS, when i had it selected to manual before starting practice and quals, and this is on the PS4 Pro 😞  

Edited by monty99

Very frustrating, Would be awesome if Codemasters could solve this...

Thank you to all who replied, hopefully with more people reporting similar issues we might be able to bring this to CM's attention.

This is really annoying... every Weekly Event is done for me, because i have to play with Break assisstent too... Ding getting any good points...

19 minutes ago, xXSephirothXx said:

just re do the race a second time and the assitance changes will be applied

I've done the races multiple times each weekend and assist settings did not change

i changed the racing line from full to "only in trun" befor starting the events i had full line in my first try race but it changed in the 2nd or 3rd try, but i also changed IA to 85% and i hasd to lap them all in the rain i dont know if IA is still weak online or if the changes didnt apply